What times does the daily exp cap reset (EST)

anyone?

There is a cap?

What?!

yeah there is a cap man…
The machinima crew hit it during their live stream. They played about 9 hours straight and hit it.

That’s dead. What’s the point of the dew and Doritos xp if they will go to waste after hitting the cap?

> That’s dead. What’s the point of the dew and Doritos xp if they will go to waste after hitting the cap?

ive hit the cap 3 days in arow but idk when it resets, only takes 6-7 if your good haha now im on my main with double exp ill tell you how it goes

6-7 hours? what is this tom-foolery of xp caps?! need moar info now!!!

This cap is definitely too low.

> This cap is definitely too low.

It was 6-7 hrs of double XP…

Why is there even a cap to begin with…

does it at least tell you when you hit the cap so you dont waste any more of your 2xp games? there goes my hope and reasoning of playing all day on the 6th!

> > This cap is definitely too low.
>
> It was 6-7 hrs of double XP…

no 6-7 hours was without double exp

> does it at least tell you when you hit the cap so you dont waste any more of your 2xp games? there goes my hope and reasoning of playing all day on the 6th!

yes a blue msg will pop up once you hit the cap and after the games it wont go to the exp part anymore

Just like Reach, it likely resets at 12:00AM on your Xbox’s time zone.

> Just like Reach, it likely resets at 12:00AM on your Xbox’s time zone.

Reach reset at 6:00AM for me…

> > > This cap is definitely too low.
> >
> > It was 6-7 hrs of double XP…
>
> no 6-7 hours was without double exp
>
>
>
> > does it at least tell you when you hit the cap so you dont waste any more of your 2xp games? there goes my hope and reasoning of playing all day on the 6th!
>
> yes a blue msg will pop up once you hit the cap and after the games it wont go to the exp part anymore

So if you hit cap will it use your double xp?

> > > > This cap is definitely too low.
> > >
> > > It was 6-7 hrs of double XP…
> >
> > no 6-7 hours was without double exp
> >
> >
> >
> > > does it at least tell you when you hit the cap so you dont waste any more of your 2xp games? there goes my hope and reasoning of playing all day on the 6th!
> >
> > yes a blue msg will pop up once you hit the cap and after the games it wont go to the exp part anymore
>
> So if you hit cap will it use your double xp?

I don’t think so, you’re sent to a different screen where it says you’ve hit your limit.

If there is in fact a cap, maybe it’s only for playing before the official release date? Which would make sense. If not, a cap would be pointless and honestly kind of upsetting. :confused:

> Maybe it’s only for playing before the official release date? Which would make sense. If not, a cap would be pointless and honestly kind of upsetting. :confused: If there is in fact a cap.

This is what I’m hoping it is. To prevent people who got it early from getting up too high if they aren’t going to reset everyone before launch?
It honestly makes no sense to have an XP cap with this type of progression system. It’s like a slap in face, “Oh, you want that armor set? slap TOO BAD!”

Omg this crap again? Did they not learn from bungie? Ugh.

I have 200 games of 2xp and will be getting the game at midnight and playing all day so you are telling me by 7am ill hit the cap? Maybe sooner with 2xp? Thats stupid.

> > Just like Reach, it likely resets at 12:00AM on your Xbox’s time zone.
>
> Reach reset at 6:00AM for me…

It was 4:00 AM for me.