what time is it available?

Does anyone happen to know what time HW2 is available to play today? The Ultimate Edition gets it four days early, right?

Thank you

> 2533274854785740;1:
> Does anyone happen to know what time HW2 is available to play today? The Ultimate Edition gets it four days early, right?
>
> Thank you

People who have the ultimate edition get to play 4 days early. The release date for the standard edition is the 21st. That means that ultimate edition holders can play on the 17th not the 13th.

> 2533274902628105;2:
> > 2533274854785740;1:
> > Does anyone happen to know what time HW2 is available to play today? The Ultimate Edition gets it four days early, right?
> >
> > Thank you
>
> People who have the ultimate edition get to play 4 days early. The release date for the standard edition is the 21st. That means that ultimate edition holders can play on the 17th not the 13th.

Well, that sucks. GAME has it down as the 17th.

For the time at which the game is available, I would say midnight for each time zone.

> 2533274854785740;3:
> > 2533274902628105;2:
> > > 2533274854785740;1:
> > > Does anyone happen to know what time HW2 is available to play today? The Ultimate Edition gets it four days early, right?
> > >
> > > Thank you
> >
> > People who have the ultimate edition get to play 4 days early. The release date for the standard edition is the 21st. That means that ultimate edition holders can play on the 17th not the 13th.
>
> Well, that sucks. GAME has it down as the 17th.

Because the 17th is four days early. Regular version releases the 21st.

The wait is real

Halo Wars 2 releases on the 21st of Feb - Standard Editions, Ultimate Edition releases 4 days earlier than standard - 17th Feb.

For me, I will be able to play Halo Wars 2 at 12 am New Zealand time, 17th Feb.

the ultimate edition comes out on the 16th here in canada

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

i just want to play it on my pc just spent the money so it will run on my computer lol

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pr-Order
Published by
Microsoft Studios
Rated: 2.5 stars out of 5
(6) reviews
Price
$99.99 ( I paid $105.00 that’s with GST on Saturday)
Release date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
Get the game
May require certain hardware. See System Requirements for details.
Teen
Mild Blood
Mild Language
Violence
straight from Microsoft Canada store page at (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/halo-wars-2-ultimate-edition-pre-order/9nblggh4rp2v)

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2535414549016843;10:
> Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pr-Order
> Published by
> Microsoft Studios
> Rated: 2.5 stars out of 5
> (6) reviews
> Price
> $99.99 ( I paid 105.00 that’s with GST on Saturday)
> Release date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
> Get the game
> May require certain hardware. See System Requirements for details.
> Teen
> Mild Blood
> Mild Language
> Violence
> straight from Microsoft Canada store page at (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/halo-wars-2-ultimate-edition-pre-order/9nblggh4rp2v)

so what do u guys think about this

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2535414549016843;8:
> the ultimate edition comes out on the 16th here in canada

don’t know what time might not be playable till 10:00pm tonight but ill have to keep my eye one my pc and xbox one to see if it is playable.