What time does the party get started? (beta hoppers)

Do I have to wait until sometime tomorrow or do they go live sometime around midnight? I’ve been waiting for these playlists to come out for what seems like forever. Does anybody know what time they’ll hit live?

Well most things are updated at 3 am pacific time (like the challenges) so thats my best guess as to when they will go live.

That may be true but I have got a feeling it will be later in the day.

> Well most things are updated at 3 am pacific time (like the challenges) so thats my best guess as to when they will go live.

I believe it’s 6:00 A.M. for the challenges, but I don’t think the hoppers will go live then. I hope so, but it’ll probably be in the afternoon. It’s likely not an automated thing, 343 will launch them while they’re at work tomorrow.

All this speculation is driving me crazy. 343 when are you going to release the hoppers?

> > Well most things are updated at 3 am pacific time (like the challenges) so thats my best guess as to when they will go live.
>
> I believe it’s 6:00 A.M. for the challenges, but I don’t think the hoppers will go live then. I hope so, but it’ll probably be in the afternoon. It’s likely not an automated thing, 343 will launch them while they’re at work tomorrow.

Its 6 am eastern time but I said pacific.