What time does the beta end?

What time does this end…it’s past 12am pacific. I’m confused.

I remember seeing something about it ending the 19th so maybe we still have a day left.

I just checked when I woke up and the Beta is closed.

Well it’s over now for me but my friend misty is still on

It was a great experience, now I need to go to rehab

Sad :frowning:

I don’t want to play MCC or Destiny anymore.

Yeah I’m confused, I can still play it but I’m not seeing a time it will end and a lot of people are telling me they can’t play it anymore… weird. Maybe they screwed something up and not everyone has been denied access?

I’m still playing it. My guess is whoever was on before the deadline got to continue playing while the people who have just tried to start playing since the deadline are being blocked out.

Ahhh, yeah that makes sense, but how long do we get to play? As long as we don’t quit the game??

i am still playing, 0230 am here

When did you start liciobr?

> 2533274930627547;7:
> Yeah I’m confused, I can still play it but I’m not seeing a time it will end and a lot of people are telling me they can’t play it anymore… weird. Maybe they screwed something up and not everyone has been denied access?

Hey I just played with you, GG. We rocked those guys on Orion (or was it Pegasus the game before lol). I suppose this works like Halo 2 when servers were shut off. So long as you don’t exit out of the beta you can still technically play.

> 2533274796134964;12:
> > 2533274930627547;7:
> > Yeah I’m confused, I can still play it but I’m not seeing a time it will end and a lot of people are telling me they can’t play it anymore… weird. Maybe they screwed something up and not everyone has been denied access?
>
>
> Hey I just played with you, GG. We rocked those guys on Orion (or was it Pegasus the game before lol). I suppose this works like Halo 2 when servers were shut off. So long as you don’t exit out of the beta you can still technically play.

i think so all my friend i was playing with backed out and they no longer have access i how ever can still play, im thinking of playing till i cant any more but idk im tired its 432 here lol and the people im getting match with a less then satisfactory lol

> 2533274796134964;12:
> > 2533274930627547;7:
> > Yeah I’m confused, I can still play it but I’m not seeing a time it will end and a lot of people are telling me they can’t play it anymore… weird. Maybe they screwed something up and not everyone has been denied access?
>
> Hey I just played with you, GG. We rocked those guys on Orion (or was it Pegasus the game before lol). I suppose this works like Halo 2 when servers were shut off. So long as you don’t exit out of the beta you can still technically play.Oh hey yeah I remember your 'tag, been getting wrecked quite often though so can’t recall the specific match haha
>
> Does this mean if I keep my Xbox on forever it never stops or is it ending officially for everyone soon?

Anyway I’m gonna head off now so bye H5 beta I’ll miss you.

Yeah I have the same issue. Not as late here, only 2:01 am, I’m tempted to stay up all night if the beta continues to work for that long. Hopefully my wife doesn’t catch me pulling an all-nighter, I’m supposed to be asleep already haha. Does anyone have any idea about this beta ending any time soon or is it all unknown?

I get booted from the game set-up due to server issues, but the game is letting me jump right back in. I’m guessing only if you back out of the game entirely does it block you out. Anyone know when it’s ending?

> 2533274930627547;14:
> > 2533274796134964;12:
> > > 2533274930627547;7:
> > > Yeah I’m confused, I can still play it but I’m not seeing a time it will end and a lot of people are telling me they can’t play it anymore… weird. Maybe they screwed something up and not everyone has been denied access?
> >
> >
> > Hey I just played with you, GG. We rocked those guys on Orion (or was it Pegasus the game before lol). I suppose this works like Halo 2 when servers were shut off. So long as you don’t exit out of the beta you can still technically play.Oh hey yeah I remember your 'tag, been getting wrecked quite often though so can’t recall the specific match haha
> >
> > Does this mean if I keep my Xbox on forever it never stops or is it ending officially for everyone soon?

We were on the same team and I think it was Pegasus. Also, I don’t know but technically if you kept it on and so long as Halo 5 beta was running you’d be able to play but I wouldn’t really recommend it. I’m just trying to get some last minute game time in before bed. Even though its 5:30 am lol.

Oh okay, hm well I can’t really remember atm haha. That would be strange though, wouldn’t it? I would think they program it to just boot everyone out then deny us all access.

3 hours ago… Now the long wait until Nov.