What things would you like to see from reach make it to Halo 4

Personally the thing I would like to see the most is the assassinations from reach go into Halo with new ones of course though.

assianations
forge

Just the netcode.

Assassinations, Yoinking, Forge, credit system for buying armor permutations for multiplayer, and Score Attack.

> Halo $

I c what u…
Looks at keyboard
Nvm.

On topic, probably only the assassinations. Maybe AA’s if completely overhauled and done right, but I’d rather have something new.

nothing really, i didn’t really like much from Reach.

Change back to halo 2 please. :slight_smile:

> Just the netcode.

Why not improved netcode? :slight_smile:

New assassinations, sprint and jetpack (as pickup).

Armory. (More customization!)
Forge.
Ranking System.
Assassinations.
Sword Block.
Jet Pack, Sprint, Evade, Invisibility, Hologram.
(Armor Lock(Campaign, Custom Games, Firefight only)
Firefight.
Playlists… Halo:3 Didn’t have enough. Halo:Reach has a lot, but needs more. (Firefight Versus anyone?)

Few other things I can’t really think of at the moment.

> Armory. (More customization!)
> Forge.
> Ranking System.
> Assassinations.
> Sword Block.
> Jet Pack, Sprint, Evade, Invisibility, Hologram.
> (Armor Lock(Campaign, Custom Games, Firefight only)
> Firefight.
> Playlists… Halo:3 Didn’t have enough. Halo:Reach has a lot, but needs more. (Firefight Versus anyone?)
>
> Few other things I can’t really think of at the moment.

no reach had a terrible ranking system
no jet pack or hologram

I would like to see Bloom come back, bit with more of an asthetic feel than really causing a massive UMPH and randomness to gameplay.

For instance, on the BR, it could easily show the spread of each shot WITHIN the 3 round burst, and then fully reset before each pull of the trigger.

Or on the Carbine it could allow the first shot to be very accurate, second slightly less, and the rest to be as inaccurate as the Carbine was in Halo 3 if you spam the trigger.

On the AR Bloom NEEDS TO SHOW WHERE THE BULLETS WILL GO. The AR has always had spread, but the auto-aim level is pretty ridiculous, in that even your first shot will go anywhere in the circle despite the bloom showing a small area in the center. The AR must fire dead center of reticule first couple of shots, then expand to random areas within a greater reticule so that a higher skill gap is present.

And Bloom should be featured AT LEAST aesthetically on more weapons. The Shotgun could show a bloom that, like the Sniper, resets before each shot, the Plasma Pistol should have a functional bloom like it did in the Beta. The Plasma Rifle and Spiker don’t bloom at all, and by all means they should. Turrets, the Needler, You could buff the Focus Rifle if the longer you fire it, the less accurate it becomes (noticeably becoming less controlled/straight firing as the reticule blooms) etc.

Bloom isn’t a broken function. It was just implemented in a way that created random/bad gameplay, and it ONLY really effects the DMR like this. I have no problem with the Bloom on the NR or Magnum.

Oh, and the Revenant, but with a MILD buff to it’s cannon.

That’s about it. NO AAs, they suck. NO Slow movement. NO Grenades with Auto-Aim properties (Yes, they have them). NO Large hitboxes/excessive bullet magnetism. NO legitimate reason to simply Melee an enemy to death without gaining the upper hand in a real firefight first.

Sprint, but not the Reach kind. Just faster player speed. And as said above, Assassinations.

No thank you OP. In fact, I think the addition of assassinations was just… plain dumb. They serve no purpose and only slow me down when I accidentally press a button to hard.

I’d like nothing from reach’s multiplayer in H4. I’d like multiplayer qualities from H1, H2, and H3 in H4 only.

Forge, Firefight, and similar things would be nice in halo 4 if done right.

> No thank you OP. In fact, I think the addition of assassinations was just… plain dumb. They serve no purpose and only slow me down when I accidentally press a button to hard.

They may not serve any really purpose but they are fun use on people who are not paying attention to their surroundings and you sneak up on them and assassinate them for it. Its more of a humiliation factor. Besides why not have a toggle switch for it like they have the crotch toggle. Then that way you wouldn’t have to worry about doing them when you do not want to.

Also the from what I have seen other people say the net code. It was an improvement over H3 but still it could be better. The amount of customization from reach but more as well. Personally I would rather see the a combination of the 1-50 ranking system and the Cr system in H4. I know this was from H2 originally but the ability to see your friends playing be able to jump to their lobby. I would love to see forge world return but with more pallets though. If they do bring back AA’s make them into their own playlist or something or just make them equipment pick ups. Headhunter is pretty fun would like to see that return as well.

-assassinations
-better netcode
-Sprint?
-visible bloom for automatic weapons
-A hybrid of H3 and Reach’s voting system

Pretty much just the netcode. Maybe the forge if they can fix the lag and give forgers a better color palette.

If they’re going to keep assassinations, they better give us a toggle so players don’t accidentally assassinate when they just want to do a quick backsmack. That’s so -Yoinking!- frustrating.

A lot. Armor abilities, for one. (ALL of them.)

Forge. If not improved upon to the point where terrain could be altered.

Killzone 3-esque gameplay. (1 game consists of CTF, followed by territories, deathmatch, etc)

EDIT: I understand that last one was not in Reach, but I’d like to see it in Halo4.

what OP said

Sprint, Grenade launcher, assassinations, forge, firefight customization, focus rifle, motion tracker.

They should keep building on the idea of Division Ranking for Halo 4. It really is a great system for competitive players.