what the Yoink! did u do to haven

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why the hell did you have to change haven on map weapons on haven (sword especially. noobs camping in corners ruining the fun for everyone, same as the sniper w**nkers with camo camping in the corners) And why the hell did you have to add maps that are known to cause unplayable lag for players that play on the same console. just nyerk you

Edit:
im talking about Riccochet in general btw, forgot to mention this

what? im not sure i follow.

what happened?

EDIT: ahh thanks for clarifying. im ok with the weapons. makes for a better game.

I would like it better if they just got rid of all the weapons and dropped a Mantis right in the center.

because “FUARKING” is what all the hip kids do now a days

Camo Snipers?
Sounds like a problem with Infinity Slayer, not Haven’s weapon selection.

Don’t blame the map.
Or the game.
Or anything besides Infinity Slayer.
It’s always Infinity Slayer’s fault.

sorry, i think i forgot to mention that im talking about Riccochet in general, it didnt have the sniper and sword on it

Sniper rifles in general should not be on any map other than Ragnarok!
Complex is about getting on top of computer room with a sniper or dmr, perhaps if your lazy you will just camp your sniper at your starting abse!
Exile wtf why does that map neep 2 starting snipers & then Binaries?
HMMM ok MeltDown I can just about see why it has a sniper/binairy same for LongBow but seriously Haven, PitFall, Abandon & Adrit wtf are 343 thinking?

playing richochet earlier there were 4 swords on the map at one time. I mean get real.

> Sniper rifles in general should not be on any map other than Ragnarok!
> Complex is about getting on top of computer room with a sniper or dmr, perhaps if your lazy you will just camp your sniper at your starting abse!
> Exile wtf why does that map neep 2 starting snipers & then Binaries?
> HMMM ok MeltDown I can just about see why it has a sniper/binairy same for LongBow but seriously Haven, PitFall, Abandon & Adrit wtf are 343 thinking?

You’re obviously new to the series.

Snipers work well on any map with long lines of sight.
Pitfall has several long LoS.
On Abandon, most positions, in relation to RING-3, are long LoS.
Haven’s halls, while not necessarily long, have proven the Sniper to be effective.
And Adrift has many long LoS.

As you play Halo more, you’ll begin to understand.

i had the dlc with the complete pack which gave me early access to the so to say ricochet beta - which wasn’t released to the public until a week ago, don’t tell any -Yoink-, there was no sword nor was there a sniper or concussion rifle like on the normal slayer haven map.

> i had the dlc with the complete pack which gave me early access to the so to say ricochet beta - which wasn’t released to the public until a week ago, don’t tell any -Yoink!-, there was no sword nor was there a sniper or concussion rifle like on the normal slayer haven map.

The Ricochet “BETA” was only on pitfall. Granted, It was way better then any other ricochet maps I’ve played.

I can’t take Haven anymore, it’s just ridiculous. It’s either Battle Rifles or Snipers that are everywhere. The new weapon placements don’t help either.

> > i had the dlc with the complete pack which gave me early access to the so to say ricochet beta - which wasn’t released to the public until a week ago, don’t tell any -Yoink!-, there was no sword nor was there a sniper or concussion rifle like on the normal slayer haven map.
>
> The Ricochet “BETA” was only on pitfall. Granted, It was way better then any other ricochet maps I’ve played.

thats what I mean, there was no haven with 4 swords since I played it during the pre release and after on the public playlist which had haven, just perfectly balanced in terms of weapons. no -Yoink-, just pure fun.

They changed it so its the same weapon layout as it is in Slayer. Its better for it too.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Sniper rifles in general should not be on any map other than Ragnarok!
> > Complex is about getting on top of computer room with a sniper or dmr, perhaps if your lazy you will just camp your sniper at your starting abse!
> > Exile wtf why does that map neep 2 starting snipers & then Binaries?
> > HMMM ok MeltDown I can just about see why it has a sniper/binairy same for LongBow but seriously Haven, PitFall, Abandon & Adrit wtf are 343 thinking?
>
> You’re obviously new to the series.
>
> Snipers work well on any map with long lines of sight.
> Pitfall has several long LoS.
> On Abandon, most positions, in relation to RING-3, are long LoS.
> Haven’s halls, while not necessarily long, have proven the Sniper to be effective.
> And Adrift has many long LoS.
>
> As you play Halo more, you’ll begin to understand.

I am sorry that I only have 40 days of game play on Halo 4 I will try & put more effort into play the actual game from here on out!

And then perhaps I can become as good as you with a sniper rifle 1 day!

Pureeey : sniper rifle kills 3870 ranked # 1328 in the world
dremora ven0m : sniper rifle kills 5098 ranked # 770 in the world

I would edit your title. It’s against the rules to try to bypass the word filter. Thanks!

> I would edit your title. It’s against the rules to try to bypass the word filter. Thanks!

I did not bypass anything, I say fuark regularly and if it’s a word that offends you then I’m sorry, other than that, would people get banned for saying oh shoot ? Nope.

> > I would edit your title. It’s against the rules to try to bypass the word filter. Thanks!
>
> I did not bypass anything, I say fuark regularly and if it’s a word that offends you then I’m sorry, other than that, would people get banned for saying oh shoot ? Nope.

he was just offering some friendly advice & was not having a go at you!

The map and weapons are fine. Blame Infinity Slayer and the randomness it brings to the game.

> > > I would edit your title. It’s against the rules to try to bypass the word filter. Thanks!
> >
> > I did not bypass anything, I say fuark regularly and if it’s a word that offends you then I’m sorry, other than that, would people get banned for saying oh shoot ? Nope.
>
> he was just offering some friendly advice & was not having a go at you!

Sorry if that came off agressive :stuck_out_tongue: wasn’t the intention, though he was trying to imply that I did something, which i did not. Problem solved, there is nothing to discuss there, so lets please stay ontopic.