What the point removing sprint or smart-scope

Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?

Maps such as the rig are literally hand-crafted for clamber and boosting, so people just have to buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Forge and Custom Options will allow players to have it their way.

MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.

> 2603643534597848;3:
> Forge and Custom Options will allow players to have it their way.
>
> MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.

So what exactly the point to the people complaining to remove all this stuff when custom and forge would allow them to do that? To me (IMO) they just want to complain a lot. :confused:

> 2535465515137096;4:
> > 2603643534597848;3:
> > Forge and Custom Options will allow players to have it their way.
> >
> > MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.
>
>
> So what exactly the point to the people complaining to remove all this stuff when custom and forge would allow them to do that? To me (IMO) they just want to complain a lot. :confused:

Haters gonna hate but a player’s gonna play.

It’s for the players.

> 2535465515137096;4:
> > 2603643534597848;3:
> >
> > MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.
>
>
> So what exactly the point to the people complaining to remove all this stuff when custom and forge would allow them to do that? To me (IMO) they just want to complain a lot. :confused:

Because some people like me who may want to stay in Halo 5’s engine but want a break from Spartan Abilities without having to fill a Customs lobby, go to broke-axx MCC, or go back to the 360.

Since they are literally coding in the option for them to be removable, I don’t see why a Classic playlist would be a bad idea.

> 2533274832335336;6:
> > 2535465515137096;4:
> > > 2603643534597848;3:
> > > Forge and Custom Options will allow players to have it their way.
> > >
> > > MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.
> >
> >
> > So what exactly the point to the people complaining to remove all this stuff when custom and forge would allow them to do that? To me (IMO) they just want to complain a lot. :confused:
>
>
> Because some people like me who may want to stay in Halo 5’s engine but want a break from Spartan Abilities without having to fill a Customs lobby, go to broke-axx MCC, or go back to the 360.
>
> Since they are literally coding in the option for them to be removable, I don’t see why a Classic playlist would be a bad idea.

We’ll probably have a classic playlist in a few months time, once we have some forge maps that would work in classic mode.

> 2535465515137096;1:
> Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?

Why on Earth are you assuming it’s the same people who are opposing themselves? It’s obvious that it’s two separate parties.

> 2717573882290994;8:
> > 2535465515137096;1:
> > Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?
>
>
> Why on Earth are you assuming it’s the same people who are opposing themselves? It’s obvious that it’s two separate parties.

Because some people want a classic halo. :confused:

> 2535465515137096;9:
> > 2717573882290994;8:
> > > 2535465515137096;1:
> > > Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?
> >
> >
> > Why on Earth are you assuming it’s the same people who are opposing themselves? It’s obvious that it’s two separate parties.
>
>
> Because some people want a classic halo. :confused:

Some want Classic Halo but not as many are left as some would think. I feel that if the HMCC sold 3 to 5 million on it’s release day then there would be stronger argument, but most retailers didn’t have a midnight launch for it, also I’m completely overlooking and ignoring the whole bevy of problems the HMCC had, but it still should of lured all those supposed old school fans the very instant it was available.

> 2717573882290994;8:
> > 2535465515137096;1:
> > Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?
>
>
> Why on Earth are you assuming it’s the same people who are opposing themselves? It’s obvious that it’s two separate parties.

I see this all the time. It baffles me. Common sense should tell you that this forum isn’t just one schizophrenic, indecisive person, but rather an entire community full of people with different view points.

> 2535465515137096;4:
> > 2603643534597848;3:
> >
>
>

Customs ain’t matchmaking. A gametype is only as good as the amount of people who can and will play it. I think there ought to be at least one playlist without these abilities. Either those who don’t like SA’s get what they want and problem’s solved, or the playlist dies because people actually prefer SA’s and they’re totally vindicated.

> 2533274825044752;11:
> > 2717573882290994;8:
> > > Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?
> >
> >
> > Why on Earth are you assuming it’s the same people who are opposing themselves? It’s obvious that it’s two separate parties.
>
>
> I see this all the time. It baffles me. Common sense should tell you that this forum isn’t just one schizophrenic, indecisive person, but rather an entire community full of people with different view points.

I made this point once too, but people are too quick to get their ideas on a thread and they sometimes just forget how to brain.

> 2535465515137096;9:
> > 2717573882290994;8:
> >
> >
>
>
> Because some people want a classic halo. :confused:

I know. That didn’t answer my question, though.

Two people above this post understand what I was saying.

Most people who want Sprint, SC, and Clamber removed also want a playlist to match. The people who don’t want the playlist also do not want the features removed. There are two opposing sides; it’s not the same people supporting each side.

> 2603643534597848;3:
> Forge and Custom Options will allow players to have it their way.
>
> MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.

Was it confirmed that SAs can be disabled in customs? I knew for Sprint, but what about the others?

> 2533274940426117;15:
> > 2603643534597848;3:
> >
>
>
> Was it confirmed that SAs can be disabled in customs? I knew for Sprint, but what about the others?

Yessiree

> 2533274933749851;16:
> > 2533274940426117;15:
> > > 2603643534597848;3:
> > > Forge and Custom Options will allow players to have it their way.
> > >
> > > MCC has some poor netcode issues and H5’s Forge+Customs can help facilitate an better online experience than what the MCC offers.
> >
> >
> > Was it confirmed that SAs can be disabled in customs? I knew for Sprint, but what about the others?
>
>
> Yessiree

Thanks!

> 2535465515137096;1:
> Some of you guys don’t want this stuff in halo 5, then I said 343 should have make a playlist that doesn’t have sprint, smart scope or climber but some of you refuse to have a playlist that doesn’t have all this stuff. So what the point conplaining when you guys don’t want a playlist that remove all this stuff?

I’m not really sure who you’re referring to. If there was a playlist that didn’t have sprinting, clambering, or smart-scope, I may actually have incentive to buy H5.

Having a single separate playlist is basically nothing. What you are essentially saying to people is “You know that type of gameplay you prefer that used to make up the majority of the game? You can have exactly one playlist for that, because that should satisfy you right?”…

Its a token gesture that does little for those people in the long run. I would argue that most of those people would like a playlist, but that is not the gift you make it out to be, especially given the fact that maps won’t be designed for it and there are plenty of features they won’t be able to tweak, smart scope being one of them(I would be honestly surprised if anything changed about smart scope even in the ‘classic’ playlist).

They pay just as much as everyone else does, but they should be happy with 1/10th(if that) of the multiplayer experience others are getting(going by playlists).

> 2533274819446242;19:
>

There are those that play only MLG/HCS Halo and you are not recognising Forge can be used to build maps for ability-less combat;

It is not 343i making players pay full price for 1/10th the experience, there are players that wish to experience only 1/10th of the game, if that much.