What the... is This?

What the fudge is this?

Anybody mind clearing this up for me?

WHERE IN FRICKIN POTATO FRICKIN SALAD WITH HILLARY DUFF ON A STICK DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE FROM!

> WHERE IN FRICKIN POTATO FRICKIN SALAD WITH HILLARY DUFF ON A STICK DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE FROM!

Someone posted a topic about it. They look like sentinels.

> What the fudge is this?
>
> Anybody mind clearing this up for me?

Halo 2 when you fight the flood its a giant sentinel
Sentinel Enforcer

Faction: Sentinel

Type: Rockets, Rapid Plasma (“Pulse Beams”), melee grab

Dual?: On an Enforcer only

Range: All

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/10484/503966-enforcer01_large.jpg

The Enforcers are THE most powerful enemy in Halo 2. They have a variety of weapons they would LOVE to use on you. These include Long-Range Missiles used when groups or heavy Vehicle enemies are in it’s sight - these will either kill you or take out 1/2 your shield depending on difficulty. Pulse Burts are it’s mid-range attack, much like what will happen in you get close to a Wraith in Campaign, but come at you much faster. Its most devastating attack is the dreaded Vehicle Grab. The most vulnerable place on an Enforcer is its underside, and it will do everything to stop you from exploiting it. if a vehicle gets too close and stays under it, the Enforcer goes into Grab Mode, and will pick your vehicle up, try to squish it - with you inside - and then drops it to the ground (yet again, will either take 1/2 the shield or kill you depending on Difficulty). Rockets fired from under it are best- and you can try knocking the legs of it for easy pickin’s from below (No arms = no grab), and rockets will lock on to the best, closest kill spot. NOTE: If you`re partially blind, you should know that the Enforcers have shields at the front, which can even withstand a rocket! Either take these out first, or try to get a shot elsewhere.

> WHERE IN FRICKIN POTATO FRICKIN SALAD WITH HILLARY DUFF ON A STICK DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE FROM!

toy fair there all over pluss megabloks coming out with diecast halo megabloks minis

Looks like an enforcer from Halo 2.

Holy pencil in a paper toaster!

Yes!

> > WHERE IN FRICKIN POTATO FRICKIN SALAD WITH HILLARY DUFF ON A STICK DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE FROM!
>
> Someone posted a topic about it. They look like sentinels.

Constantly searches google with no avail

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

OT: HOLY CRAP! I don’t care what’s in the box. What the heck is shooting those red lasers? They can clearly fly and the almost look UNSC.

EDIT: Just kidding, it looks Forerunner. Um, so do we just fight sentinels in Halo 4?

here

this

I can’t even see what it is…

I always wondered why there were no enforcers in Halo 3. And yes, I think that is an enforcer.

I dont think thats the usual sentinel enforcer…looks like it has legs. And a head that looks like the head of the tripods from war of the worlds. It might play out like those tripod things from crysis 2

they even posted it on waypoint

> What the fudge is this?
>
> Anybody mind clearing this up for me?

It’s a sentinel, that’s for sure. To me, it looks like a Strato-Sentiel (known properly as a Retriever).

Precursor? Really hope it’s a Precursor! I could be wrong though…

confirmatizes the theory (widely recieved as fact) that Halo 4 will be with forerunners.

This was a very good find!

Sentinels and new Enemy FTW!

Took two seconds for me to figure out that was photoshopped.

1. The MJOLNIR is a mix of Halo 4’s head and torso, with the legs of Halo Wars’ Mark IV. Not to mention that just looking at the crotch and torso shows obvious Tom Foolery.

2. That Scarab/Locust looking thing highlighted in red isn’t chilling on the ground.

3. Notice now there’s a bunch of light around the Spartan’s torso and green walker thing and not on anything else?

So either this is a fake…or someone at Mega Blocks needs to go back to the Freshman year of High School for a digital arts class.

(EDIT) Likely just a mock up, however, the latter of my assumptions is correct.