What the hell is going on?

So I purchased the LE together with my brother, and we decided to distribute the bonuses. He got the map pass with the PRM assault rifle, armor and other things, I got the pre-order bonus armors. Yesterday his armors and emblems appeared in my inventory, and mines in his. After restarting the console, they disappeared. My question is, that profiles on the same console share the redeemed items or if not, why did this happen? (He also has access to the Anniversary maps from the Reach disc despite I’ve redeemed that code in my profile)

My other problem is that we’ve paid for LE and the FUD special edtion, and now I can’t access it on Waypoint web. I WANT back my FUD that I have paid for, and I want it back now!

> So I purchased the LE together with my brother, and we decided to distribute the bonuses. He got the map pass with the PRM assault rifle, armor and other things, I got the pre-order bonus armors. Yesterday his armors and emblems appeared in my inventory, and mines in his. After restarting the console, they disappeared. My question is, that profiles on the same console share the redeemed items or if not, why did this happen? (He also has access to the Anniversary maps from the Reach disc despite I’ve redeemed that code in my profile)

Dude… It’s easier AND cheaper to use the guest feature. I do know of the time me and my brother didn’t know about this and thus bought xbox live twice.

I haven’t shared an xbox an xbox in forever, but from my experience anything downloaded on a console can be used by anyone on that console unless they change the content license to another console.

> > So I purchased the LE together with my brother, and we decided to distribute the bonuses. He got the map pass with the PRM assault rifle, armor and other things, I got the pre-order bonus armors. Yesterday his armors and emblems appeared in my inventory, and mines in his. After restarting the console, they disappeared. My question is, that profiles on the same console share the redeemed items or if not, why did this happen? (He also has access to the Anniversary maps from the Reach disc despite I’ve redeemed that code in my profile)
>
> Dude… It’s easier AND cheaper to use the guest feature. I do know of the time me and my brother didn’t know about this and thus bought xbox live twice.

Don’t misunterstand me, I didn’t say we bought two copies, 'cause we didn’t. We’ve bought one, and both of us redeemed some of the bonus codes.

> > > So I purchased the LE together with my brother, and we decided to distribute the bonuses. He got the map pass with the PRM assault rifle, armor and other things, I got the pre-order bonus armors. Yesterday his armors and emblems appeared in my inventory, and mines in his. After restarting the console, they disappeared. My question is, that profiles on the same console share the redeemed items or if not, why did this happen? (He also has access to the Anniversary maps from the Reach disc despite I’ve redeemed that code in my profile)
> >
> > Dude… It’s easier AND cheaper to use the guest feature. I do know of the time me and my brother didn’t know about this and thus bought xbox live twice.
>
> Don’t misunterstand me, I didn’t say we bought two copies, 'cause we didn’t. We’ve bought one, and both of us redeemed some of the bonus codes.

I was commenting of you guys having two gamertags, which is not needed and probably waste of money if you bought live twice.
I don’t know really about your problem, perhaps you need to redeem/load the map pass+armors again if possible? I remember having lost my preorder recon helmet in reach by switching hard drives and I just had to look for the items I had downloaded and it was there to download again.
Redeemed items are shared on the console btw.