What the heck 343 . . .

We all know that the Limited Edition was kind of a worthless buy. However, it’s become MORE worthless. Limited Edition buyers were promised a “Special Edition” of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. It’s not a DVD, it’s not downloadable, it’s streamable but doesn’t even stream well.

This Special Edition was supposed to include;

1. The 90-minute extended edition of the ViDoc, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  2. Bonus in-fiction content providing backstory on characters and stories in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  3. The Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  4. Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming to Reality

Yet the Special Edition does not have any of these things. Limited Edition buyers have really been ripped off and this goes under “False Advertising”.

This post is a waste of internet.

So was your reply. Your post is contributing nothing to the topic at hand.

All I’m trying to do is make an attempt to get 343 to give us what we paid for, jeez.

All that stuff is on there in waypoint
But I don’t see any difference in the 90 minute extended version vs the episodes.

Yeah, on the back of the package nowhere does it say those last two items.

> All that stuff is on there in waypoint
> But I don’t see any difference in the 90 minute extended version vs the episodes.

Yeah I don’t see any difference in the extended version vs the episodes, either.
Wait what do you mean by “All that stuff is on there in waypoint”? I can’t find it, then.

> Yeah, on the back of the package nowhere does it say those last two items.

Best Buy description:
• Immerse yourself in Halo 4 experience with digital content, including in-fiction bonus content that explores the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, the Bringing Gaming into Reality featurette and Making Of video

Wal-Mart points:
The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSCs greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.
•Digital content also included:
• Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.
• Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality.
• Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.

> This post is a waste of internet.

Stupid enviromentalist

Some of this stuff they forgot about and the rest is hidden somewhere on way-point ready to stream crappy off the servers anyways. Even 20 m/bit down streams crap.

They bs’d us all lol as per the norm now with 343.