WHAT THE HECK 343

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

First off, this is an obvious cover up
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-not-installing/faa2b475-40d6-4d44-8b67-e837a00cc2af/posts
Second, you blocked this so no one could get an answer. WHY CAN’T I INSTALL MY -Yoink!- GAME

And before anybody goes searching through my service record, note this. I uninstalled the game because it wasn’t working, and reinstalling normally works for me. Before you comment about the DNF, that’s because I disconnected and 343 can’t tell the difference

No cover up there OP, the thread was likely locked becuase of the post bump. There was 2 months in-between replies, last poster would have been better creating a new topic to track their issue than bumping an old thread. As you’re not questioning a ban related issue here, I don’t think many will question your service record. PM one of the monitors if you’d like more info on the topic lock, they’ll give you a more definitive answer :slight_smile: