WHAT THE CRAP! HELP PLEASE

so i received the email for the mappass on nov 30th entered it when the crimson pack came out and had my maps…then last night it is saying i do not own that content anymore …i had the maps played em n everything…anyone know what i can do?

Redownload them

its saying i have to pay 800 ms points now if i do…i have already had em and on the playlist there is a yelloe exclamation by the crimson playlist

To my knowledge they didn’t hand out map pass codes by e-mail. If you downloaded the maps for free, then they were taken away.

it clearly stated in the email that i still have it was also for a map pass also…when crimson came out i went to DL them and it did fine but said i do not have to pay

To me, it sounds like you were emailed a specialization code on the 30th and redeemed, then downloaded the map pack for free that first day it was released, like many people did.

Yesterday they revoked the free map packs.

edit: or I guess maybe not. That is indeed weird sounding

> its saying i have to pay 800 ms points now if i do…i have already had em and on the playlist there is a yelloe exclamation by the crimson playlist

I was not detailed enough. I apologize:
If you bought the map pass and downloaded Crimson then it should be in your download history…Now if you got Crimson for free without map pass then it was a trial and is now lock till you buy it…

ok as long as there is an explanation i dont mind forking over 800 points for them…but was it a glitch? because the email that you speak of clearly said map pass also

No e-mail was ever sent out giving anyone free access to the Crimson Map Pack. The only e-mail you could have possibly gotten from Microsoft containing Halo 4 content was the code to unlock all of the Specializations. I suggest you carefully read the words in the e-mail again, as they appear and not as you would like them to appear. If you are still convinced that you were granted the Crimson Map Pack for free through an e-mail, kindly copy and paste the message (if it exists), so that I or someone else might explain how it doesn’t say that at all.

You were able to download and use the Crimson Map Pack for free because of an error that Microsoft made when the maps were released. Anyone who chose the starred “Xbox LIVE Marketplace” item from the Halo 4 menu last Monday was able to download the maps for free. Microsoft, having realized its mistake, yesterday removed access to the maps for anyone who did not pay the entry fee.

Do you still have the email, EuLoGy617?