What the beginning of Halo 4 could be

Cortana wakes Chief up and tells him they have crashed. Chief ventures out of the wreckage and enters this mysterious jungle. Cortana informs him that she is picking up a signal coming from an abandoned UNSC station and that if they can get there she can activate a distress beacon. Along the way though, Chief encounters bloodthristy natives. At one point, Chief is knocked out and injected with a sort of chemical that is used to brainwash people into becoming one of them. Chief manages to escape but along the way to the station, he begins to have hallucinations about Commander Keyes, Johnson, The Covenant and the Flood…very real hallucinations that he fights. He also has a very frightning hallucination about his parents.

Chief must overcome the chemical, reach the UNSC station and get off of the planet before he falls to insanity.

Well, what do you guys think? I think it’s a pretty good plot and brings back the covenant and the flood to some extent while also bringing back old time charactors like Keyes and Johnson.

This was…amusing.
>_>

Sounds like you took the whole theme of Dead Space 2 and added it to Halo…

Wait, how does he escape to a UNSC station.

Isn’t he heading toward a planet way outside our galaxy?

Erm…

Seems cheesy.

Try and work out another idea.

I thought that the only thing that would be messed up was the serum that they inject him with. Instead of the covenet have another type of enemy. The only problem would be his ammo, How would he get extra ammo for his weapons? Would he have to use only the enemies weapons. Still have the crashed USNC shuttle there with the distress becon on it. when they activate the becon it also shows on the covanents radar for enemies near by. Instead of hallucinanations have flash backs from the war on the Halo Rings. That would still have Keys, Johnson, and heck even the Arbitor in it… Just a thought. As far as them being out of the galexy it never says or shows it and all it show is them basicly floating away and cortana seeing a planet and/or ring. The Forrunners could have built more rings that was not active to the other ring when they were distroyed as a safety percaution if the other ones could have failed.

I don’t know man, this story does not really hold key elements of the Sci-Fi that is Halo. Not to say this idea is bad but, it wouldn’t work well with Halo.

NO! Firstly, Master Chief is sent to a galaxy far away from ours. Having in mind that neither UNSC, Shangheili, or any other of the covenants where able to travel between galaxyes . Actually even the Forerunners could not do that.
The only one to do that was the precursors.
So there couldnt be anything but Precursor maybe a alien we havent heard of before on that planet.
NOW i guess you guys are going to answer that my facts is wrong, because Master Chief went to that planet.
And as i said UNSC couldnt travel between galaxyes.
BUT, it wasnt UNSC Technology that made them go to that galaxy, it was a malfunction in the Forerunner Technology, which accured when The Ark went BOOOOM!!!
So back to the point, good story, but it will destroy the cannon, and speaking for the whole real Halo fans, after Reach we dont need another cannon breaker…

Let me help you a bit here: Lets say we go for your story, The only thing we have to change is the start. Try this::

Cortana wakes Chief up and tells him they have crashed. Chief ventures out of the wreckage and enters this mysterious jungle. Cortana informs him that she is picking up a wierd signal, neither covi, flood, or anything i have knowlage about. And that maybe it could be ruins from the old Forerunner-Human war. Along the way though, Chief encounters bloodthristy natives. At one point, Chief is knocked out and injected with a sort of chemical that is used to brainwash people into becoming one of them. Chief manages to escape but along the way to the station, he begins to have hallucinations about Commander Keyes, Johnson, The Covenant and the Flood…very real hallucinations that he fights. He also has a very frightning hallucination about his parents.

Chief must overcome the chemical, reach the UNSC station and get off of the planet before he falls to insanity.

You should at least say something about the GREAT sivilisation which the humans were before the Forerunners demoted us.

If you dont know what i am talking about, read Halo: Cryptum, and see Halo: Legends.
Should sort things out

> I thought that the only thing that would be messed up was the serum that they inject him with. Instead of the covenet have another type of enemy. The only problem would be his ammo, How would he get extra ammo for his weapons? Would he have to use only the enemies weapons. Still have the crashed USNC shuttle there with the distress becon on it. when they activate the becon it also shows on the covanents radar for enemies near by. Instead of hallucinanations have flash backs from the war on the Halo Rings. That would still have Keys, Johnson, and heck even the Arbitor in it… Just a thought. As far as them being out of the galexy it never says or shows it and all it show is them basicly floating away and cortana seeing a planet and/or ring. The Forrunners could have built more rings that was not active to the other ring when they were distroyed as a safety percaution if the other ones could have failed.

His ammo??? He where hallucinating, there wasnt any enimies, so he could have hallucinated that he was shooting too,
The covenant??? The only remaining covies Is about 4-20 Brute ships, maybe some profets, but if there are any profets, it will be the good profets, the ones fighting at our side against the forerunners ages ago.

You basicly said the same thing as Voyage did… If you have the hullcinations with all of them in it and the war agenst the covi it will be your Halos 1,2,and 3. Take the story and change it a bit (not a whole bunch) and it could be good.

What, so most of the Campaign is just a hallucination? Oh wow, what a thrilling story that would be.
Plus it’s very simple. Wake up, get back to base, activate distress beacon, go home. How about we have something a little more complex?

Thank you, for mintioning that Annoying one. like I said before take it change it up. matter a fact how bout they base another game on the novals. Now thats a good idea…

I’m writing up my own idea for what Halo 4 could be, I’ll post it here when I’m done.

I doubt Mendicant Bias would send him there.

> I doubt Mendicant Bias would send him there.

Agreed. Why would there be a UNSC base where the Forerunners are?

> > I doubt Mendicant Bias would send him there.
>
> Agreed. Why would there be a UNSC base where the Forerunners are?

Maybe the base is a hallucination too? That seems to be the standard convenient plot device in this script.

Yeah, at which point, what would the hallucinations really be?

The base? The characters? Hmm.

What about,John meet up on shield world with mendez,halsey,and other spartan IIIs :o
(People that read ghosts of onyx know what i mean)

> > I doubt Mendicant Bias would send him there.
>
> Agreed. Why would there be a UNSC base where the Forerunners are?

This is weird… everywhere I go, you B.net folks are lurking in every thread.

Enthusiasm, love for Halo, of course being the reason for this.

Perhaps I’m just attractive?

Perhaps the world doesn’t revolve around me?

Perhaps I just lost all my forum str33t rep for this.