What stores have confirmed Pre-order bonus?

Just a quick question if anyone knows what stores are taking part or is it everyone one?

Only place I have seen it so far is amazon.com

Gamestop.com has the pre-order bonus, too.

If you are european, the only retailer, that offers the pre-order bonus, is Shopto.net in UK until now. I guess you’ll get the pre-order bonus at amazon.co.uk or game.co.uk, too.

I’m still waiting for it to become available at Amazon.co.uk :I

> I’m still waiting for it to become available at Amazon.co.uk :I

Ditto. It’s the only online retailer I found in the UK that ships to locations outside the UK.

> > I’m still waiting for it to become available at Amazon.co.uk :I
>
> Ditto. It’s the only online retailer I found in the UK that ships to locations outside the UK.

So no confirmation from a UK retailer

What other bonuses are there?

The Funeral skull and the MC Avatar were confirmed to be global bonuses for preorders - that means it’s probably packaged IN the case, meaning that every store will have the bonuses.

> The Funeral skull and the MC Avatar were confirmed to be global bonuses for preorders - that means it’s probably packaged IN the case, meaning that every store will have the bonuses.

I’m not sure about that. Amazon.com explicitly showcases the skull and MC’s avatar armor for people who pre-order the game. Amazon.uk doesn’t even mention any pre-order bonuses at all. So I’m not too confident that Amazon.uk will have the pre-order stuff.

Actually, I’m not confident at all. I’d really love to have that confirmed or denied since I may have to cancel my existing pre-order at Amazon.uk.

Edit: Also, where were the skull and the armor confirmed as global bonuses? Link, please? =)

Same im waiting for a UK online shop to confirm the Pre-Order Bonus to :frowning:

Does anyone know when you get the master chief avatar armor for pre-ordering at gamestop? i just pre-ordered today in store but didn’t get anything do i get it when i pick up the game?

I pre-ordered CEA from amazon.com before the bonuses were announced, does that mean I will still get them?

> I’m not sure about that. Amazon.com explicitly showcases the skull and MC’s avatar armor for people who pre-order the game. Amazon.uk doesn’t even mention any pre-order bonuses at all. So I’m not too confident that Amazon.uk will have the pre-order stuff.
>
> Actually, I’m not confident at all. I’d really love to have that confirmed or denied since I may have to cancel my existing pre-order at Amazon.uk.
>
> Edit: Also, where were the skull and the armor confirmed as global bonuses? Link, please? =)

This is from the weekly update yesterday. A little under halfway down, in the paragraph under the MC Avatar picture.

“What you can quote me on, however, is that this is a global pre-order program. So keep an eye on your favorite retailers as they’ll be rolling out everything shortly.”

> I pre-ordered CEA from amazon.com before the bonuses were announced, does that mean I will still get them?

Yes. Amazon gives you everything they add since your pre-order up to launch.

> Does anyone know when you get the master chief avatar armor for pre-ordering at gamestop? i just pre-ordered today in store but didn’t get anything do i get it when i pick up the game?

I’m sure it’s like anything else you have to get the game first.

> I pre-ordered CEA from amazon.com before the bonuses were announced, does that mean I will still get them?

Yes most likely, but if you’re still concerned I would suggest checking your order.
@the UK members: I found this http://www.gamestop.co.uk/. I don’t know if this helps. I see at the bottom there that there is a location in Dublin, and something for a VAT NO. for the UK. I searched for Gamestop because I know for sure that they have the bonus material. I went into the store today and they double checked it for me. I don’t know about you, but I just like going to the store better. I hope this helps.

<4

My “special problem” is that I don’t want the German version I can (pre-)order here in Austria. I want the English game, and Gamestop here in Austria won’t order it for me. So I have to order it from Amazon.uk since that’s the only online retailer I found in the UK that ships to foreign countries.

> My “special problem” is that I don’t want the German version I can (pre-)order here in Austria. I want the English game, and Gamestop here in Austria won’t order it for me. So I have to order it from Amazon.uk since that’s the only online retailer I found in the UK that ships to foreign countries.

Ok, now I fully understand. I remember reading a thread recently about the issues with the languages in video games in general. It is unfortunate that you have to deal with such things. Good luck, I hope you are able to enjoy basically the same game with bonuses that the rest of us can.

<4

> > My “special problem” is that I don’t want the German version I can (pre-)order here in Austria. I want the English game, and Gamestop here in Austria won’t order it for me. So I have to order it from Amazon.uk since that’s the only online retailer I found in the UK that ships to foreign countries.
>
> Ok, now I fully understand. I remember reading a thread recently about the issues with the languages in video games in general. It is unfortunate that you have to deal with such things. Good luck, I hope you are able to enjoy basically the same game with bonuses that the rest of us can.
>
> <4

Yeah, those are the problems you have to put up with if you don’t want to endure the abysmally terrible German localization (and trust me, they’re waaaay beyond horrible) but want to enjoy games in the language they were originally made in. Movies and TV shows on DVD/Blue-ray at least allow you to switch between languages. and some games do as well. But the Halo games never had that option, sadly.

From what I can tell, the Gamestop and Amazon have the same pre-order bonus.

If you compare HCEA on Amazon and Amazon.uk, you immediately see the small box advertising the pre-order bonuses on the former, but no word about it on the latter.

Doesn’t look good. sad face

Just a slight shift in topic, as it been stated yet if the funeral skull will transfer over to multi player as an armour effect like the ‘birthday’ & ‘hearts’ death effects they used in Reach’s multiplayer ?

I don’t expect them to have the effect cause damage like it’s meant to do during the campaign, but be neat to give us another on death effect for multiplayer.

> Just a slight shift in topic, as it been stated yet if the funeral skull will transfer over to multi player as an armour effect like the ‘birthday’ & ‘hearts’ death effects they used in Reach’s multiplayer ?
>
> I don’t expect them to have the effect cause damage like it’s meant to do during the campaign, but be neat to give us another on death effect for multiplayer.

No, nothing has been said about that. And to be honest, I seriously doubt that such an armor effect will ever exist in Reach. It’s too overpowered. Although it would be more than just nice considering those “team mates” who betray you for a weapon.

melee to back “Ha, ha! That’s my sniper rif…” KA-BOOM