What starter weapons do you want

What do you want in Halo Xbox One

Feel free to post your own ideas as well.

I would like to have all these weapons, but not as a loadout-option. I would prefer the loadouts gone.

I just wonder if the community prefers the BR, or the DMR. Whatever it is, that should be the main weapon in the next game.

That’s my idea. Back to the roots. :slight_smile:

I would like to start off weak and find your strong weapon on the map. Only reason why I say this is because when a player starts off strong then players never pick up weapons that are weaker then those. But when you start off with a SMG or Plasma Rifle or Suppresser it makes people use different weapons throughout the Halo Universe and makes it fun for all players.

Now for starting map default weapon should boil down to if its a Human, Covenant, or Forerunner. This worked in Halo CE and Halo 2 and should come back for the Halo on Xbox One.

LightRifle and Storm Rifle. Please and thank you.

> I would like to start off weak and find your strong weapon on the map. Only reason why I say this is because when a player starts off strong then players never pick up weapons that are weaker then those. But when you start off with a SMG or Plasma Rifle or Suppresser it makes people use different weapons throughout the Halo Universe and makes it fun for all players.

Loadout weapons are of roughly equal strength, thus they are the same strength as the old starting weapons like the AR and BR so not having them as loadout options is stupid since they arent any more or less powerful, this way people will use more weapons which is what your aiming for. If they only started of with classic BR and AR or SMG/PR/suppressor then moat people wouldnt bother wasting time searching for a CC etc. that they could of just spawned with thus weakening their team.

Battle Rifle, SMG, Plasma Rifle, Covenant Carbine. You can tell I’m a Halo 2 kind of guy. No loadouts, though. Loadouts are nasty.

A Mini-Gun that talks trash while reloading and lobs a plasma grenade with every 5th shot.

I want my lightrifle.
Other than that, do what you wish.

I want it how it is, just lower the plasma 'nade count and do a overall balance better.

Primary Weapons: AR, BR, Carbine, Storm Rifle

Secondary Weapons: SMG, Magnum, Plasma Rifle, Needle Pistol*

*the Needle Pistol is a suggestion by GHOST of MA1NE for what I would like to give him credit

The DMR has a negative impact on the game flow as a loadout weapon because of its effective range: long range.
Because it is more of a sniper rifle it discourage map movement and leads to static long range battles (i.e. gameplay on Ragnarok). That’s why I think to prevent and solve the current issues that the DMR (long range weapons) is causing as a loadout weapon you could simply place it on the map, perhaps even with a slight buff in some way.

In my opinion, Loadouts should only contain UNSC and Covenant weaponry. Forerunner weapons should be all superior to their “counterparts”, primarily to do the highly advanced Forerunner technology some justice, aside their aesthetics, and I think it is easier to make them unique and special when they become their own weapon class instead of trying to fit them into already existing classes.

> A Mini-Gun that talks trash while reloading and lobs a plasma grenade with every 5th shot.

I’m all for it, but it should also have auto-aim.

> I would like to start off weak and find your strong weapon on the map. Only reason why I say this is because when a player starts off strong then players never pick up weapons that are weaker then those. But when you start off with a SMG or Plasma Rifle or Suppresser it makes people use different weapons throughout the Halo Universe and makes it fun for all players.

The problem with that would be that one team could easily trap the other one at it spawns because you would always spawn with weapons with that you cannot really defend yourself against the majority of the weapon sandbox.

I would rather have one utility weapon and a strong pickup sandbox rather than spawning with a bunch of clones for the sake of “variety.”

Where’s the Plasma Repeater? I’d prefer that over the Storm Rifle.

> Where’s the Plasma Repeater? I’d prefer that over the Storm Rifle.

It would need an accuaracy boost.

> Where’s the Plasma Repeater? I’d prefer that over the Storm Rifle.

I prefer the design of the Storm Rifle but I did like the concept of the gun becoming more accurate the hotter it got along with the ability to manually vent the thing.