What Specialization do you want or have?

What Specialization do you want the most and why? Or just vote if u r like me :)… If u can’t decide which one u like best post you best 2 or 3. And if you already have one what is it?

I want the Wetwork Specialization the most as it offers a good mod (nearly everyone uses Promethean vision) and a cool DMR skin.

Wetwork, definitely. It gives the most bonuses and a DMR skin when completed. I want it badly but SR-50 is still three long levels away…
>_<

Finished Rogue. I’m working on Wetwork now. Those are the only 2 I actually care about.

finished rouge. want pioneer. im currently doing pioneer but still i want it for the extra bit of xp.

You realize rouge is virtually useless, right? It says that it gives you the ability to not get scoped out when shot but, you don’t get scoped out even without rouge anyway.

Wetwork
Operator
Almost done with pioneer
Then i will start rogue.

I’m SR-57 or level 7 Wetwork. I don’t know what I’ll choose after that. :confused:

> You realize rouge is virtually useless, right? It says that it gives you the ability to not get scoped out when shot but, you don’t get scoped out even without rouge anyway.

Maybe it could be a wrong translation and instead it “doesn’t make your scope move when shooted”

In that case it would be so awesome! :smiley:

> You realize rouge is virtually useless, right? It says that it gives you the ability to not get scoped out when shot but, you don’t get scoped out even without rouge anyway.

It’s actually less flinch when you get hit.

> > You realize rouge is virtually useless, right? It says that it gives you the ability to not get scoped out when shot but, you don’t get scoped out even without rouge anyway.
>
> Maybe it could be a wrong translation and instead it “doesn’t make your scope move when shooted”
>
> In that case it would be so awesome! :smiley:

Yup, it’s exactly that:

“Rogue
When under fire the player will flinch less thus allowing a steady aim on target.”

> > You realize rouge is virtually useless, right? It says that it gives you the ability to not get scoped out when shot but, you don’t get scoped out even without rouge anyway.
>
> It’s actually less flinch when you get hit.

Thanks for the info, sorry my mistake.

Does anyone know the specializations that offer the BR Artic or Light Rifle Imprint Skins?