What Specialization are you going to choose?

Link to the IGN article for those who haven’t read.

I’m definitely going with Operator. The EMP resistance and faster vehicle health recharge (we’re not using the Reach system? New to me) are going to make driving even more enjoyable.

Engineer, Tracker or Stalker for me. I’ll decide sometime in the future. :smiley:

Rogue. Because it is the most OP.

Extra accuracy, not being unzoomed when shot at. Just give me a Sniper, DMR, and Camo.

My brain is jello because of this article!

My brain feels like a fast paced Japanese anime cartoon!!!

I can’t choose just one thing this will drive me nuts until November!
and how many people are online posting about this article because I’m getting a ton of lag just on Waypoint?

So we got this awesome new thing feature coming in Halo 4! Even though we already have load outs and perks to learn might as well add class based combat as well. So which specialization will you guys be? I for one am going with Stalker so I can track down all the people that own me and out BR me. They’ll never have a killing spree with me running at them over and over lol

That one where you don’t get kicked out of zoom when shot, obviously.

Same, probably Operator. Although, I do like how the engineer looks.

> Rogue. Because it is the most OP.
>
> Extra accuracy, not being unzoomed when shot at. Just give me a Sniper, DMR, and Camo.

That’s actually the one I’m worried about. It will need some sort of change before launch since it’s a straight up DPS increase for bloom weapons.

Rogue will be the most broken.

> My brain is jello because of this article!
>
> My brain feels like a fast paced Japanese anime cartoon!!!

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. :slight_smile:

None …I will be playing classic

Stalker…Bwahahahaha!!!

I also love how the helmet it’s shown with is similar to the Brute Variant.

I’m also digging Pathfinder.

Either Tracker, Engineer, or Pioneer. THEY’RE ALL SO COOL!

Nemesis and Stability are probably the best armor mods there. Really depends on the map, but I think I’d aim at unlocking Nemesis first.

> None …I will be playing classic

Have fun with that.

I’m calling it. Operator will be removed a month into the game.

I’m going to be staying in the classic playlist. If I wanted CoD in space I’d have pre ordered Blops 2.

> I’m calling it. Operator will be removed a month into the game.

Nooo,That would be handy for me as I love driving vehicles.

These are armor mods thoug given for obtaining the specializations though, right> (if im not mistaken) So you can have several loadouts with different mods equipped. So you can swap mods on the fly in game. So your not restricted to 1 in a game.

Stalker or Rogue sound good