What soundtracks do you want to see in Halo 6?

Title says it all.

I think most people would agree with me when I say Rock Anthem for Saving the World from Halo CE. This track was just so awesome in so many ways.

I also want:
-Arrival from Halo 4
-Aliens from Halo 4
-Belly of the Beast from Halo 4
-Run Little Demons from Wars 2

These 5 tracks are all probably my top 5 favorite and I would love to see them return. What tracks would you like to see return?

What? No. If I wanted to listen to the old soundtracks, I’d listen to the old soundtracks.

I want a new OST, not recycled songs.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> What? No. If I wanted to listen to the old soundtracks, I’d listen to the old soundtracks.
>
> I want a new OST, not recycled songs.

I agree. New songs increase the catalog of the Amazing Halo songs. But looking for a specific scene, when the Didact returns in Halo 6 in his former glory, ‘Revival’ needs to be playing in the background.

Preferably new soundtracks.

I would like a new soundtrack as well…but I want to hear 343’s interpretation of Halo 2’s Gungir mix. It was so awesome and made the game have such an awesome action-packed vibe to it. If 343 did that, It would made the game feel more memorable. Take halo 2 for example; some of my best “Halo memories” are from Halo 2. A good sound track fit in the right place during the right time can make all the difference.

I would like for 343 to make H6 have a more upbeat soundtrack. It would feel fantastic.

Anything from Marti Odonell