What skulls do you think should be in Infinte?

What skulls should be in Infinte? I would love to see a return of Bandana and Bonded Pair.

I’d love to see a skull that allows you to play the campaign as your MP Spartan. Infinite’s a Master Chief story as it should be, but it would be a fun gimmick to be able to use different armor sets while playing through the campaign like you could in Reach (although it was not a gimmick in that game). Of course, the skull should only be made available once someone has beaten the campaign at least once.

It’d be nice to see gimmick skulls return/added such as scarab gun for all weapons and possibly a skull that randomizes the sandbox for unique encounters.

I only really use the IWHBYD skull since it makes the NPCs say weird and sometimes funny stuff so I hope that returns.

Glitch skull from Halo CE

> 2535416029547636;5:
> Glitch skull from Halo CE

What does that do again?

> 2535467545072169;6:
> > 2535416029547636;5:
> > Glitch skull from Halo CE
>
> What does that do again?

My bad, it’s called the malfunction skull, and basically every time you respawn, part of your HUD is removed, wether it be your shields, ammo, motion sensors, whatever

Gotta keep the classics: grunt birthday party, IWHBYD, cowbell. Tbh I’m more interested in the new ideas 343 comes up with.

On a separate note, I found fog wasn’t that much of a change in gameplay for me personally, although I mostly use the sensor in multiplayer. Also, you can get through the Halo 4 skullduggery achievement just by turning on Grunt birthday party, IWHBYD, and Cowbell

> 2533274824050480;2:
> I’d love to see a skull that allows you to play the campaign as your MP Spartan. Infinite’s a Master Chief story as it should be, but it would be a fun gimmick to be able to use different armor sets while playing through the campaign like you could in Reach (although it was not a gimmick in that game). Of course, the skull should only be made available once someone has beaten the campaign at least once.

Love this plan, because it’s something I wish most games did.

Boom skull, just for the sheer chaos. Even better if the Piñata skull comes back, too.