What side characters you want to see return?

Considering that some side characters like Sarah Palmer are confirmed to appear in Halo Infinite, what other side characters you want to see in Halo Infinite? For me, some examples I want to see include Marcus Stacker, Chips Dubbo, the Arbiter, Jun-A266, Rtas 'Vadum, and Reynolds. I especially want to see Marcus Stacker and Chips Dubbo return because it would absolutely be awesome to see them fight alongside with the Master Chief against the Banished.

031 Exuberant Witness. She was a breath of fresh air in Halo 5 imo. Definitely top of my list.

> 2535469072044761;1:
> Considering that some side characters like Sarah Palmer are confirmed to appear in Halo Infinite, what other side characters you want to see in Halo Infinite? For me, some examples I want to see include Marcus Stacker, Chips Dubbo, the Arbiter, Jun-A266, Rtas 'Vadum, and Reynolds. I especially want to see Marcus Stacker and Chips Dubbo return because it would absolutely be awesome to see them fight alongside with the Master Chief against the Banished.

arbiter for definate

Jun from Reach

> 2535469072044761;1:
> Considering that some side characters like Sarah Palmer are confirmed to appear in Halo Infinite, what other side characters you want to see in Halo Infinite? For me, some examples I want to see include Marcus Stacker, Chips Dubbo, the Arbiter, Jun-A266, Rtas 'Vadum, and Reynolds. I especially want to see Marcus Stacker and Chips Dubbo return because it would absolutely be awesome to see them fight alongside with the Master Chief against the Banished.

Thel Vadam and Rtas Vadum

Definitly want to see Jun again. Maybe Rtas too

Rtas ‘Vadum for sure. Half jaw is awesome and deserves more screen time. Id also like to see blue team get their own DLC story at some point.

This doesn’t really count as a returning side character, but I’d love it if the pilot was somehow related to Foehammer, as astronomically unlikely as it may be. Either as a brother or maybe Son. The guy is clearly very anxious and nervous and I think it’d be awesome for Chief to help him find some confidence by telling him about how Foehammer was key to him surviving the first Halo.

I have no clue why no one ever mentions Lord Hood. He has hands down the best dialogue and is apart of the best scenes in Halo 3. Plus Ron Perlman.

I would like to see Chips Dubbo return. He’s a funny and interesting character. Maybe even see him shred some Banished or Flood.

Chips, Exuberant, Buck, Arbiter, Locke, Shipmaster.

Stacker, jun, lasky, rtas, arby, blue team, osiris, exuberant witness, the warden eternal.
(cant leave halo 5’s loose end hanging around) lord hood, chips dubbo, alpha 9 (bucks ODST squad) and craig. If craig is there, halo infinite is a masterpeice. For real tho, if i had to pick one character, jun.

I just want to see the Exuberant, maybe a new monitor friend, the monitor of installation 07, and of course Blue team, this time with good character development like in Shadows of Reach and First Strike. (books) Alpha Nine wouldn’t be bad. Veronica Dare would be a cool one to see along side Alpha Nine. For some reason I want to see some characters from the books, just to show that 343 cares about them. I can’t think of any other good characters that are still alive.

> 2670661386182421;7:
> Rtas ‘Vadum for sure. Half jaw is awesome and deserves more screen time. Id also like to see blue team get their own DLC story at some point.
>
> This doesn’t really count as a returning side character, but I’d love it if the pilot was somehow related to Foehammer, as astronomically unlikely as it may be. Either as a brother or maybe Son. The guy is clearly very anxious and nervous and I think it’d be awesome for Chief to help him find some confidence by telling him about how Foehammer was key to him surviving the first Halo.

yes, just yes

Rtas 'Vadum defiantly needs to come back it would be cool it they had flash back missions as dlc in Halo Infinite

Lasky is probably my favourite 343-made character. I also love what role they have given Halsey, so they should keep her in.
I’l love to see Hood back, it’s honestly about time, a big event like this, would be weird if he was nowhere to be seen or heard considering his position.
I also want Osman to appear, I’d like some more attention on Oni in the actual games.

> 2533274866906624;9:
> I would like to see Chips Dubbo return. He’s a funny and interesting character. Maybe even see him shred some Banished or Flood.

Totally agreed!

Blue team and arbiter!!!

Rtass, because we need to even the fight out.

Voridus and Pavium. I feel we need some familiar faces outside of Atriox. Plus, I wanna see how the aftermath of the Flood outbreak went.