What should NOT be in halo 4?

I see all the threads here saying they want this or that (mostly bad ideas). But what things does the community NOT want for halo 4?

I would like to see the removal of full party teams for BTB.

> I see all the threads here saying they want this or that (mostly bad ideas). But what things does the community NOT want for halo 4?
>
> I would like to see the removal of full party teams for BTB.

Honestly, why would you want the removal of full party teams at all? Honestly asking, not trolling.

> I would like to see the removal of full party teams for BTB.

Or you could just have full party teams be matched with other full party teams.

What I don’t want in Halo 4?

Hmmm, everything I don’t want is removed.

Edit: Yep, sword block.

> > I see all the threads here saying they want this or that (mostly bad ideas). But what things does the community NOT want for halo 4?
> >
> > I would like to see the removal of full party teams for BTB.
>
> Honestly, why would you want the removal of full party teams at all? Honestly asking, not trolling.

Sick of getting burned by those loud/obnoxious lv50 generals/inheritors that leave no chance for the other team to win.

Try-hards.

The Covenant, because they lost the war in Halo 3. But they are in for some reason, oh well :frowning:

> The Covenant, because they lost the war in Halo 3. But they are in for some reason, oh well :frowning:

They are in the game because after Halo 3 the covenant broke into factions, and the faction we are facing in Halo 4 is the “Storm” Faction. They want to finsh what they started, and destory the humans. I also think they took there old Covenant beliefs with them, but I’m not sure about that.

An overpowered weapon that makes the entire sandbox redundant and causing everybody to defend it until the game is completely limited to that one gun.

Also, in before bloom.

1 person theater.

> 1 person theater.

Agreed. It’d be awesome if we could show our friends our fails and our wins.

> > 1 person theater.
>
> Agreed. It’d be awesome if we could show our friends our fails and our wins.

Completely agree.

You remind me of a guy who said ppl that worked together should be banned- now why would you want this? If you are complaining about mentally limited inheritors MM boosting by abusing the game-type selection than there are other ways to fix that- not by messing with party restrictions.

Seasons in any kind of Ranking system .

Such a bad idea .

> > I would like to see the removal of full party teams for BTB.
>
> Or you could just have full party teams be matched with other full party teams.

Partys vs. Partys should always be a priority

But not lets partys search just because you chose to search SOLO is just silly

> > The Covenant, because they lost the war in Halo 3. But they are in for some reason, oh well :frowning:
>
> They are in the game because after Halo 3 the covenant broke into factions, and the faction we are facing in Halo 4 is the “Storm” Faction. They want to finsh what they started, and destory the humans. I also think they took there old Covenant beliefs with them, but I’m not sure about that.

I don’t get why Elites are in it though, cause in Halo 2 the Prophets betrayed the Elites, so ALL Elites left the Covenant.

• Bad gameplay
  • Overpowered/underpowered weaponry
  • Bad music
  • Bad level design
  • Bad writing

Those things should definitely not be in Halo 4.

> > > The Covenant, because they lost the war in Halo 3. But they are in for some reason, oh well :frowning:
> >
> > They are in the game because after Halo 3 the covenant broke into factions, and the faction we are facing in Halo 4 is the “Storm” Faction. They want to finsh what they started, and destory the humans. I also think they took there old Covenant beliefs with them, but I’m not sure about that.
>
> I don’t get why Elites are in it though, cause in Halo 2 the Prophets betrayed the Elites, so ALL Elites left the Covenant.

That doesn’t mean they have to abandon their belief in the Great Journey. After humanity and Covenant separatists destroyed Installation 04 and The Ark, relics which are sacred to their religion, they will be furious and will want to continue fighting humanity and Thel 'Vadam’s adherents.

> Seasons in any kind of Ranking system .
>
> Such a bad idea .

Fine with seasons if they’re on top of a career skill rank that affects matching. I like the idea of also knowing how well I played in a specific time frame, and I think that system could actually be tightened up. Season ranks alone? Hate.

I also really am beginning to hate XP progression in any kind of multiplayer ranking system. Seriously, seeing anything that solely represents amount of time played in the MP game is superfluous, and tying up combat roles in it is especially evil.

I’m giving the combat roles and custom player loadouts a fair shake, but I won’t play a lick of anything beyond “Vanilla Halo” playlist and Spartan Ops until I’ve earned enough XP from that to unlock stuff I intend to play with in my custom loadouts in Infinity Slayer, or whatever “Spiced Up Halo” playlist is called.

And it has nothing to do with being a stat brat. It’s because XP-based unlocks for gameplay are an artificial, shallow reward system, based only on the slightest specter of gameplay (XP earned is almost entirely factor of time played and little else).

They got rid of what I wanted a while ago. Burn armor lock BURN MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But in all seriousness I probably wouldn’t hate AL if Bungie had quarantined it to invasion and BTB where it belongs. Just in gametypes like team slayer and multi team it was crap how often it got spammed. There was a 2 month period where in every game I played, The second I shot the guy with armor lock he would activate it. Wouldn’t even try to fight me. He’d fight once he located me and it ran out but it was the stupidest crap I’ve ever had to deal with in any game ever.

> > The Covenant, because they lost the war in Halo 3. But they are in for some reason, oh well :frowning:
>
> They are in the game because after Halo 3 the covenant broke into factions, and the faction we are facing in Halo 4 is the “Storm” Faction. They want to finsh what they started, and destory the humans. I also think they took there old Covenant beliefs with them, but I’m not sure about that.

Thats a very good approximation of the situation But you’re gonna have to read Halo Glasslands and The Thursday War (continuation of the trilogy starting with glasslands) to fully understand whats going on.

Or look for Toa Freak posts. The person is a canon fan and a genius

Short Campaign.