What should I do

Should I take my time and buy bronze reqs to unlock all commons.Then move on to silver to unlock all uncommon and Rares. Then finish with gold to unlock the rest. I feel like I’m wasting my reqs by buying golds all the time and getting uncommons. What do u guys think I should do.

Buying Silvers and Bronzes are the most efficient way of unlocking everything. I personally suggest buying Silvers first instead of Bronzes since Silvers guarantee unlocks, but it’s your choice.

> 2533274960462661;1:
> Should I take my time and buy bronze reqs to unlock all commons.Then move on to silver to unlock all uncommon and Rares. Then finish with gold to unlock the rest. I feel like I’m wasting my reqs by buying golds all the time and getting uncommons. What do u guys think I should do.

Generally that’s the best practice though you can skip bronzes till the end if you’d like. Silvers then golds is the most efficient/cost effective way.

> 2533274960462661;1:
> Should I take my time and buy bronze reqs to unlock all commons.Then move on to silver to unlock all uncommon and Rares. Then finish with gold to unlock the rest. I feel like I’m wasting my reqs by buying golds all the time and getting uncommons. What do u guys think I should do.

silver for all commons, uncommons and rares, then gold for ultra rares and legendaries

i was super impatient and wanted all the legit stuff first, so i started with gold…it wasn’t cost efficient, but totally worth it.

> 2533274875328566;5:
> i was super impatient and wanted all the legit stuff first, so i started with gold…it wasn’t cost efficient, but totally worth it.

except when you get 2 uncommon from a gold pack, that sucks…

Silvers > Golds I heard was the best way

Alternatively…
Bronze > silvers > Golds

Just nevertry to go backwards, it’s a huge waste of rp. I figured that out the hard way

If being efficient is first and foremost, definitely do not buy any gold packs until silvers give back 3k RP per (meaning you have all the Rare and lower unlocks).

The options are silver and bronze. Like the posts above, I would recommend silver. I believe the bronze are ‘technically’ the most efficient way, but silver is very close and way more satisfying.

> 2533274960462661;1:

Yes definitely, it is by far the quickest way to unlock reqs

> 2533274838073795;9:
> > 2533274960462661;1:
> > Should I take my time and buy bronze reqs to unlock all commons.Then move on to silver to unlock all uncommon and Rares. Then finish with gold to unlock the rest. I feel like I’m wasting my reqs by buying golds all the time and getting uncommons. What do u guys think I should do.
>
> Yes definitely, it is by far the quickest way to unlock reqs

Actually not necessarily… Don’t concentrate on bronze packs as they don’t guarantee unlocks. If you have a lot of lower level stuff it’s best to just get the silver’s. If you are buying three or four bronze packs and only getting one unlock you are better just buying the silver’s then when they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then start on the golds

I would start with bronze and silver first. Then move to gold. Silvers will get you what you need to succeed. Golds are more flashy bonuses.