What should I do next for Green's Machines?

Hey everyone! I recently started posting 'round these parts and I LOVE the community.

So I thought I’d let you be a part of my Halo Waypoint series!

For those of you that haven’t seen it yet, here’s the three episodes that have been released so far:

Green’s Machines 1
(The other two episodes are linked on the bottom right under ‘Related Stuff’)

So what should I do next? I’ll take my favourite (or the most suggested) suggestion and make it happen! What map should I do it on? What should I do ON that map?

Thanks guys (and girls)!

:smiley: i love greens machines! i know this is vauge but you should do something with you killing yourself through a series of complicated events…and lots of explosions… :smiley:

Can you get grav lifts on Anchor 9, if so, it would make an epic ball run!

> :smiley: i love greens machines! i know this is vauge but you should do something with you killing yourself through a series of complicated events…and lots of explosions… :smiley:

I do plan on killing myself in this one.

> Can you get grav lifts on Anchor 9, if so, it would make an epic ball run!

Ooo true that. Could be pretty sweet. Especially the space part!

Hey man, I love your work…BTW.

Maybe on your next mousetrap you could have more than one ball, maybe a 3-ball machine ?

I’m sure you could find a unique way to set it off by yourself or w/a couple friends…

Keep up the good work!

> Hey man, I love your work…BTW.
>
> Maybe on your next mousetrap you could have more than one ball, maybe a 3-ball machine ?
>
> I’m sure you could find a unique way to set it off by yourself or w/a couple friends…
>
> Keep up the good work!

Good call! Could be really interesting! I’ll look into it.

Man is that gonna take a long time, though…

Just an idea but you could start on Forge world and at the end of it have the ball shoot up in to a bright light(kill balls maybe) so it looks as if it’s vanished and it’s gone in space(Ancher 9). And then have the ball start off coming out of the Earth and then you’ll have the whole ancher 9 circuit. It doesn’t have to be Ancher 9, you could have the ball shoot out towards the sea and then continue on in tempest.

> Just an idea but you could start on Forge world and at the end of it have the ball shoot up in to a bright light(kill balls maybe) so it looks as if it’s vanished and it’s gone in space(Ancher 9). And then have the ball start off coming out of the Earth and then you’ll have the whole ancher 9 circuit. It doesn’t have to be Ancher 9, you could have the ball shoot out towards the sea and then continue on in tempest.

It’s a good thought to have linked maps!

These ideas are awesome, guys! Thanks so much! Keep 'em coming!

I’m a big fan of expanded minds. Good work doesn’t describe the entirety of your creations. A thought that entered my mind was a machinima involving an absent minded individual walking a gauntlet, surviving merely by the timing of luck(or ingenuity, as it were). Mr. Magoo walking through the Planet Danger (I am Astar, a robot (android actually lol))…

My idea banks running dry money might make it fill up again, i’m kidding i’ll have a think tomorrow, when i’m in matchmaking, maybe i’ll be inspired

Have the ball go through a circuit course outside of Anchor 9 with zero gravity, but also linked to the inside.

Hey dude i made a green machine once, its pretty simple but its more of recycling a scorpion tanks shells. So this is what i did. Get 5 guys one under funnel, 4 on each scorpion. What happens is that i make the guys shoot there rounds randomly everywhere. As these rounds fire, on back of them the shells fall in one hole. The hole is clogged with an overshield, so once enough tank shells come, i get the oversheild and flood the guy with tank shells. Man i love tank shells, its so awsome !!!

This is jet sof 117, and this is my green machine.

> Have the ball go through a circuit course outside of Anchor 9 with zero gravity, but also linked to the inside.

Lots of suggetions for Anchor 9. Seems like I gotta do this.

Also, I’ll likely give a shout out in my next video if I use your idea, so keep your eyes peeled :wink:

I’ve just seen Green’s Machines 1 for the first time. And I really enjoyed it. I like it a lot when one object causes another to react and it continues the machine. I had really a crazy idea which you might like, and I feel would be incredible if you had the opportunity to implement it…

But what if one part of the machine ended and then caused TWO golfballs to begin moving? Perhaps using one way shield doors and gravity lifts these golfballs could spiral in circles around each other in symmetry as they continue to move forward along with the camera… and then in unison when they get to the end of this part of the machine, they hit a fusion coil from either side, causing it to explode and thus instigate the next part of the machine?

I know it does sounds quite crazy, but I have a feeling you might like the challenge. Let me know what you think about it anyway. =)

I’ve started work on the next episode. It takes place on Anchor 9. :slight_smile:

> I’ve started work on the next episode. It takes place on Anchor 9. :slight_smile:

Awesome. Can’t wait to see finished version

> I’ve started work on the next episode. It takes place on Anchor 9. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see if you used my idea. :slight_smile:

Do something that involves fusion coils, lots and lots of fusion coils!

> Do something that involves fusion coils, lots and lots of fusion coils!

Sounds like most of my Green’s Machines :stuck_out_tongue:

AWESOME! I love this forum!

p.s. I would REALLY love it, if I could have my name in the credits, for the idea! :wink: