What should happen to Elites. HaloFollower (Share)

Ok, what happens to the Elites in lore. What IS going to happen to them? Though most of you guys might disagree I think that Elites should all quit whatever faction there in whether it is with The Arbiter or Atriox and come to the UNSC and join an only Elite Faction of the UNSC. This would explain why we can play as an elite and if they join a company then they can have their banner worn at there legs kind of like Titans from Destiny. Maybe even get there own armor customizing and even there own game? I don’t if everybody agrees but, hey this is what forums are for. Hope this can get featured on Halofollower.

I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios

> 2535429450503914;2:
> I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios

Warfleet confirms it; there’s several members of the Swords aboard the Infinity and the UNSC gave the Shadow of Intent a War Game simulation room so…
Its gonna be flesh vs. code.

Also, to OP…you want to get noticed by Halo Follower, you best go to his Discord or somewhere. Waypoint and his stuff dont tend to mix well.

> 2535433203643597;1:
> I think that Elites should all quit whatever faction there in whether it is with The Arbiter or Atriox and come to the UNSC and join an only Elite Faction of the UNSC.

A decades-long religious crusade that attempted to wipe out the entire human race, and all the obvious tension resulting from that.

“Hey guys, could you just not? Just stop. C’mon over to our clubhouse, we got lemonade.”

The Swords make it reasonable in-universe to play as Elites. That one line was just… weird.

well, I don’t think ALL Elites will do that. Plenty of them seem happy trying to continue the Human/Covenant War.

But sure, I don’t see a reason why the UNSC and Sangheli can’t form an Elite force within the UNSC. After all, even in the midst of a crusade, there are plenty who don’t agree with what their religious leaders are telling them. And I also think there are plenty of people who have a natural interest or fascination for different cultures (Vale is probably a good example) and I’m sure the same is true for Sangheli.

While I like your general concept, I don’t think it is reasonable to think that the entire species of Sangheli will come together over anything. Kinda like humanity. There’s always gonna be the North Korea of the bunch.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

.

Sangheili you say. Playable, with armour customisation and banner/emblem changes. Mixing with the Humans… Why not come along to Halo Reach where you can do all of this and enjoy it! I am a Sangheili, I play Halo Reach, and I can do everything you just said. On Reach I was part of a Spartan/Zelot Squad many years ago.

However nice thought my friend

Kind regards

Wolv Fir 'Vadam

I think that the elites in Halo (only the Swords of Sanghelios) should go and keep their alliance with the UNSC, and I think that the Arbiter and Chief should fight together more often against the upcoming flood (you know they are coming back), and then the UNSC could also use more Covenant (oh, they are gone) - alien/elite weapons.

I feel like the Arbiter wouldn’t work for the humans. Working with them as an Ally yes, but for them to be considered part of the UNSC no.
However If they did work for them, I would love for ONI to turn on the elites or some Elites discover some truths about ONI. So many possibilities with the Elites. Let’s just hope halo 6 doesn’t have the elites feel like brutes.
Bring back wort wort wort

> 2533274875841170;8:
> Sangheili you say. Playable, with armour customisation and banner/emblem changes. Mixing with the Humans… Why not come along to Halo Reach where you can do all of this and enjoy it! I am a Sangheili, I play Halo Reach, and I can do everything you just said. On Reach I was part of a Spartan/Zelot Squad many years ago.
>
> However nice thought my friend
>
> Kind regards
>
> Wolv Fir 'Vadam

I would like to say this first the elites are offset pushed aside because they can get premade templates I agree halo reach made them better but still it would be cool to mix and match armor types.

If they don’t want to break canon, that’s find and all but it shouldn’t get in the way of good game design

> 2533274907200114;3:
> > 2535429450503914;2:
> > I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios
>
> Warfleet confirms it; there’s several members of the Swords aboard the Infinity and the UNSC gave the Shadow of Intent a War Game simulation room so…
> Its gonna be flesh vs. code.
>
> Also, to OP…you want to get noticed by Halo Follower, you best go to his Discord or somewhere. Waypoint and his stuff dont tend to mix well.

Stuff like this second sentence is what’s driving this community apart.

Elites can be playable according to the War Games canon, and I think it was Glasslands or Thursday War where it was briefly mentioned that Spartans were training with Elites.

> 2533274875970588;13:
> > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > 2535429450503914;2:
> > > I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios
> >
> > Warfleet confirms it; there’s several members of the Swords aboard the Infinity and the UNSC gave the Shadow of Intent a War Game simulation room so…
> > Its gonna be flesh vs. code.
> >
> > Also, to OP…you want to get noticed by Halo Follower, you best go to his Discord or somewhere. Waypoint and his stuff dont tend to mix well.
>
> Stuff like this second sentence is what’s driving this community apart.

It’s hard truth though Halofollower just spouts whatever the newest unproved or confirmed theory that’s out to his fans as quickly as possible to gain views I can’t believe he’s still relevant after all these years I wish the community would put their faith in someone more deserving of praise like Halo Canon.

> 2533274863266427;15:
> > 2533274875970588;13:
> > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > > 2535429450503914;2:
> > > > I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios
> > >
> > > Warfleet confirms it; there’s several members of the Swords aboard the Infinity and the UNSC gave the Shadow of Intent a War Game simulation room so…
> > > Its gonna be flesh vs. code.
> > >
> > > Also, to OP…you want to get noticed by Halo Follower, you best go to his Discord or somewhere. Waypoint and his stuff dont tend to mix well.
> >
> > Stuff like this second sentence is what’s driving this community apart.
>
> It’s hard truth though Halofollower just spouts whatever the newest unproved or confirmed theory that’s out to his fans as quickly as possible to gain views I can’t believe he’s still relevant after all these years I wish the community would put their faith in someone more deserving of praise like Halo Canon.

Exactly this.
HaloFollower is a pretty -Yoink- source for any Halo-related news, because like already mentioned,
he’s overexaggerting even the tiniest tidbit of a vague rumor as if it was yet another big revelation of some kind.
Guys like him are what drives the community apart.

> 2533274863266427;15:
> > 2533274875970588;13:
> > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > > 2535429450503914;2:
> > > > I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios
> > >
> > > Warfleet confirms it; there’s several members of the Swords aboard the Infinity and the UNSC gave the Shadow of Intent a War Game simulation room so…
> > > Its gonna be flesh vs. code.
> > >
> > > Also, to OP…you want to get noticed by Halo Follower, you best go to his Discord or somewhere. Waypoint and his stuff dont tend to mix well.
> >
> > Stuff like this second sentence is what’s driving this community apart.
>
> It’s hard truth though Halofollower just spouts whatever the newest unproved or confirmed theory that’s out to his fans as quickly as possible to gain views I can’t believe he’s still relevant after all these years I wish the community would put their faith in someone more deserving of praise like Halo Canon.

I’m subscribed to both Halo Canon and HaloFollower. HF is more for fan discussion/theories and keeping up with the latest news in the Halo world. That is not something that Halo Canon does. Halo Canon does book reviews and digs deep into the lore of the universe. This is something that HF does not do. I enjoyed when Ultimate Halo was doing Halo news but their video posting has been so inconsistent, and I expected more from them after they dissed HF when Chris apparently fired everyone.

We need to stop bashing leaders in the fan community and realize that they each have their own place in contributing to our community.

> 2533274886490718;16:
> > 2533274863266427;15:
> > > 2533274875970588;13:
> > > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > > > 2535429450503914;2:
> > > > > I think it has been established that the reason you can play as Elites in multiplayer is because of joint exercises held between the UNSC and the Swords of Sanghelios
> > > >
> > > > Warfleet confirms it; there’s several members of the Swords aboard the Infinity and the UNSC gave the Shadow of Intent a War Game simulation room so…
> > > > Its gonna be flesh vs. code.
> > > >
> > > > Also, to OP…you want to get noticed by Halo Follower, you best go to his Discord or somewhere. Waypoint and his stuff dont tend to mix well.
> > >
> > > Stuff like this second sentence is what’s driving this community apart.
> >
> > It’s hard truth though Halofollower just spouts whatever the newest unproved or confirmed theory that’s out to his fans as quickly as possible to gain views I can’t believe he’s still relevant after all these years I wish the community would put their faith in someone more deserving of praise like Halo Canon.
>
> Exactly this.
> HaloFollower is a pretty -Yoink- source for any Halo-related news, because like already mentioned,
> he’s overexaggerting even the tiniest tidbit of a vague rumor as if it was yet another big revelation of some kind.
> Guys like him are what drives the community apart.

How is commenting on a fan rumor driving the community apart? He is keeping the universe and the community interesting. I’m not supporting some of his clickbait habits but he has a place in keeping the community alive. Heck, the dude nearly has half a million subscribers and tens of thousands of views. How many Halo youtubers are that popular? None. Not even Greenskull and the RUL crew get that many views and that is okay. They contribute to the Halo community in their own way.