What should be put in a classic playlist?

Aside from AR and magnum starts what does the community feel should be in a classic playlists? What weapons should spawn on maps, should there be weapons restricted from classic, what classic maps should be added via forge, and what about vechicles such as the mantis should they be allowed for classic play? Feel free to discuss. I’m interested to see what you all think.

I actually feel that BR and magnum starts would be better. Deciding what should be on the map shouldn’t be hard:

>Power weapons
>Power ups
>Grenades
>Regular weapons

Classic BRs:
BR
Magnum
Resupply perk
No armor abilities
Weapons on map
Damage modified slightly so the BR can 4 shot

BR
magnum
AA- none
2frag
resupply
ammo/dexterity

BR and AR starts
Weapon pickups on map
Power weapons spawning on map
No personal ordinance
Grenades on map
Grenade pickup enabled
NO Instant spawn
Power ups like overshield and camo
No AAs
No sprint if possible

Honestly I think no DMR just because of the map movement issues, maybe just DMR pickups.

Team Classic (4 Vs 4)
Classic Slayer
Classic CTF
Classic Oddball
Classic King of The Hill

Weapons on map
Grenades on map
Power-up(if needed) on map
No sprint
No Death Cams
No loadouts
No fall damage
No Armor Abilities
AR/Magnum start
BR/Magnum start
No Promethean weapons
No ordnances
No personal ordnances
No instant respawns
Grenade pick-up
Remakes of old maps via Forge

Hmm BRs starts aren’t really my version of of classic play but I see see where your all coming from. But I was thinking more in depth like should something like the binary be available in classic or even the DMR.

> Hmm BRs starts aren’t really my version of of classic play but I see see where your all coming from. But I was thinking more in depth like should something like the binary be available in classic or even the DMR.

I think you would have to do BR starts because the pistol would not create the classic play of CE, it is not the same kill time. You would end up with team classic ARs in that case, and probably a lower population than if you did BR starts.

> > Hmm BRs starts aren’t really my version of of classic play but I see see where your all coming from. But I was thinking more in depth like should something like the binary be available in classic or even the DMR.
>
> I think you would have to do BR starts because the pistol would not create the classic play of CE, it is not the same kill time. You would end up with team classic ARs in that case, and probably a lower population than if you did BR starts.

Its understandable I always prefered halo 3s social slayer ar starts though. But they should make it only one loadout that way we wont have to pick br or ar start slayer matches that always got annoying.

BR and AR
2 frags
resupply
Radar

power weapons spawns
regular weapon and grenades spawns