What should 343 do about sprint?

Personally, I’m okay with sprint AS LONG AS IT MAKES SENSE. If there’s going to be sprint, the maps should be designed with that in mind, with farther jumps, and maybe more open spaces. If sprint is going to be taken out, as demanded by many, many angry fans, then the maps we were shown in the beta should be more similar to their pre-sprint, original forms. I’m interested in hearing everyone else’s opinions, but please keep it civil.

I’d like them to make a build and truly focus on “returning Halo to it’s roots” and release that as a beta. I’m curious to see the numbers.

> 2533274808578327;2:
> I’d like them to make a build and truly focus on “returning Halo to it’s roots” and release that as a beta. I’m curious to see the numbers.

It’s called halo 2 Anniversary

OT Sprint in the beta was fine. I don’t even recall people running and successful getting away thanks to sprint. People that did would’ve gotten away without sprint and even then it was rare. Sprint in Halo 5 was implemented perfectly imo.

> 2533274942655628;3:
> > 2533274808578327;2:
> > I’d like them to make a build and truly focus on “returning Halo to it’s roots” and release that as a beta. I’m curious to see the numbers.
>
>
> It’s called halo 2 Anniversary

Problem, the MCC’s launch and various glitches.

Like shooting your feet before the start of a running marathon.

They should remove it.

Sprint in Halo 5 works fine, you don’t get a significant speed boost compared to just walking(even less so in the final version, confirmed by 343) and your shields don’t recharge while sprinting, prompting you to stay and take that damn beating and make sure to deal one yourself. And in true Halo fashion, you might be the one walking away alive by playing smart. That is something I love about Halo, always have and always willI. The fact that it takes effort and lining up your shot correctly to get that kill. If you keep sprinting while being shot at you’re begging to be killed.

Nothing… I don’t see the huge problem everyone is making it out to be.