What shoots farther?

Sentinel BR with long barrel which can be obtained at 5 REQS OR Sentinel DMR with normal barrel which can be obtained at 6 REQS?

Sentinel DMR w/ Long Barrel has greater range than the BR with the same attachments. In fact, it just falls short of the sniper rifles when it comes to maximum zoom.

I’d use the sentinel br with stabilizer, it’s literally like a mini sniper

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Sentinel DMR w/ Long Barrel has greater range than the BR with the same attachments. In fact, it just falls short of the sniper rifles when it comes to maximum zoom.

True.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Sentinel DMR w/ Long Barrel has greater range than the BR with the same attachments. In fact, it just falls short of the sniper rifles when it comes to maximum zoom.

yes but at level 6 REQ you can obtain a sentinel DMR that doesn’t have long barrel and i want to know if i should hang on to long barrel BR until 8 REQS when the DMR long barrel comes out or switch at 6 REQS with normal DMR.

> 2533274875328566;5:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Sentinel DMR w/ Long Barrel has greater range than the BR with the same attachments. In fact, it just falls short of the sniper rifles when it comes to maximum zoom.
>
> yes but at level 6 REQ you can obtain a sentinel DMR that doesn’t have long barrel and i want to know if i should hang on to long barrel BR until 8 REQS when the DMR long barrel comes out or switch at 6 REQS with normal DMR.

The Long Barrel attachment is great for poking away at people from a safe distance. But if you really want some more consistent kills, opt for the Laser Targeter. Of course this comes at the expense of having less range, but you’ll almost always get a Perfect Kill if you can keep your crosshair on target.