What ship are you on in Primordium? spoils

Some SPOILS to Primordium

First I would like to say if the answer is so obvious, and I just didn’t see it or get the hint…I’m sorry for wasting your time.

Anyway, the ship Chakas/Monitor/#2 Guilty Spark is on wouldn’t happen to be the Infinity would it? Again I didn’t get the hint of what ship he was exactly on, but that would be a theory. !SPOILS!

Chakas eventually takes control of this ship and and heads off to go look for the Librarian, and as far as we know the Infinity hasn’t been taken over by an unknown AI, and who ever found Chakas/Monitor also wanted to know more about the Didact, so they know who he is and their trying to gather intel. So it has to be somewhere around the time Halo 4 begins or ends.

So is there any ships that had captured a Monitor in say Ghost of Onyx or Glass Lands?

Please be genital, I don’t normally ask these kinds of questions.
I’m looking forward to your answers, and your utmost respect to my stupidity
thank you.

I believe it’s still unknown as to what ship Chakas took over but I think it takes place after Halo 4.

Well it cant possibly be the Infinity Chakas put the Infinity crew to sleep by cutting systems.

> I believe it’s still unknown as to what ship Chakas took over but I think it takes place after Halo 4.

It dose i believe its four years after.

The third word of your last paragraph…

No.

Theoretical rvidence that it’s after halo 4 would be the the the Didact thing in halo 4

> Some SPOILS to Primordium
>
>
>
>
> First I would like to say if the answer is so obvious, and I just didn’t see it or get the hint…I’m sorry for wasting your time.
>
> Anyway, the ship Chakas/Monitor/#2 Guilty Spark is on wouldn’t happen to be the Infinity would it? Again I didn’t get the hint of what ship he was exactly on, but that would be a theory. !SPOILS!
>
>
>
> Chakas eventually takes control of this ship and and heads off to go look for the Librarian, and as far as we know the Infinity hasn’t been taken over by an unknown AI, and who ever found Chakas/Monitor also wanted to know more about the Didact, so they know who he is and their trying to gather intel. So it has to be somewhere around the time Halo 4 begins or ends.
>
> So is there any ships that had captured a Monitor in say Ghost of Onyx or Glass Lands?
>
>
> <mark>Please be genital</mark>, I don’t normally ask these kinds of questions.
> I’m looking forward to your answers, and your utmost respect to my stupidity
> thank you.

Hmmmmmmmm…This will be difficult, but I guess I could try if you really want.

OT:The ship was never specified.

The UNSC had discovered a Monitor on Kholo which was shown in “The Return” which takes place around 2559. It has yet to be said if this discovered Monitor is the Chakas Monitor from Primordium. Dialog in Primordium suggests it does take place after Halo 4 because after accessing UNSC files he believed they were in conflict with the Didact which is why they were so interested in him. He also references the first Human-Covenant War, implying there is a second one possibly going on. At the end of the book he also says they faced him before and face him now. I definitely believe Primordium is a post-Halo 4 book.

Does this make that ship the Infinity? I don’t know but probably not. Spartan Ops takes place 6 months after Halo 4 ends and so that means the Infinity is still in orbit of Requiem deploying Spartans at this time. Unless Primordium takes place after all of that but we’ll see, hopefully in The Thursday War.

Spartan ops takes place in around 2558 then as well, one year before the return. Campaign starts in July right?
So it could easily mean that spartan ops seasons will get closer to 2559! Wow!

Spartan Ops most likely does take place around 2558. January-ish depending on how long the main campaign actually lasts.