What shall you wear with the 2017 helmets?

With the release of the 2017 helmets determined to be in early-February (if all goes well with 343’s schedule), I would like to hear on what armor you guys shall be wearing in conjunction with the retro helmets as they currently do not have matching armor sets (yet?).

Some may combine the helmets with NOBLE Team’s armor sets for that classic Reach vibe, while others will go off with their own tastes.

What armor will you pair with your classic helmet of choice?

Personally, I may rock the EOD helmet with the GUNGNIR (Dvalin) armor to have that bulky, yet nimble appearance of an armored tank. Oh yeah, Stormtroopers are cool!

Let me wear my Halo 3’s rendition of the Mark V helmet with my Fotus Chillrose but in reality I like what mine looks like already so chances of me wearing those classic helmet is gonna be slim.

> 2533275008181400;2:
> Let me wear my Halo 3’s rendition of the Mark V helmet with my Fotus Chillrose but in reality I like what mine looks like already so chances of me wearing those classic helmet is gonna be slim.

How would pairing the MK. V Delta with a MK. VI body sound to you?

> 2535429593088083;3:
> > 2533275008181400;2:
> > Let me wear my Halo 3’s rendition of the Mark V helmet with my Fotus Chillrose but in reality I like what mine looks like already so chances of me wearing those classic helmet is gonna be slim.
>
> How would pairing the MK. V Delta with a MK. VI body sound to you?

If it’s the Mk. V Delta with MK.VI GEN1 body then I’ll say it’s okay but I’ll rather see the Mk. V Delta with the Mk. V Alpha body instead closest thing I’ll get to see CE Chief.

The only thing that belongs with a classic helmet is classic armour. I’ll be sticking to my Vigilant armour, most likely, though I may consider switching to Noble, Mark IV or Mark VI [GEN1].

Eva gen 1 with a nice bulky body, gold visor, white primary with brown trims and a grenade launcher to finsih it off. A lot of people are getting a free trip to Maine >:3

> 2535434457651384;6:
> Eva gen 1 with a nice bulky body, gold visor, white primary with brown trims and a grenade launcher to finsih it off. A lot of people are getting a free trip to Maine >:3

Not to mention a properly handsome Caboose, too.

I might try Indomitable with the EOD helmet… might also use Mark V Delta with the Mark VI [GEN1].

Pilot with the Wrath set, its how I had my Reach Spartan

Mark V Delta with Mark IV body or pilot with Mark IV body. Kinda bummed out there will be no bodies for the helmet kinda ruined it for me but I’ll make do with what they provide

EOD with a bulky yet sleek armor

Definitely Operator with the Mark IV body