What Separates Halo From The Rest?

In a growing world full of increased population followed closely by increased opportunities. In this world, what will separate Halo from the others?

Call Of Duty and Titanfall seem to be the major next-gen shooters on the next Xbox One. Call of Duty, with its fast-paced and easy to “pick-up” multiplayer properties, as well as its stellar presentation of a single-player mode. Titanfall, the new game from pioneer Vince Zampella, who has controversially enable the Cod franchise to rise to fame, has vowed to devote all his energy, as well as the energy of his team, to the creation of a truly innovative multiplayer experience (with mechs, if I may add) in his new installment.

So what does Halo have to offer us? A great story? A great multiplayer? Do we buy installments because we have devoted our loyalty (as well as are paying tribute) to a a franchise that has built the foundations of the original Xbox and modern first-person shooting genre?

Halo has made major contributions to the world of online multiplayer gaming, there is no doubt about that. But, as Charles Darwin has committed his life to ensure the principles of their own evolutionary ancestry through evidence based scientific endeavors, we must now come to the conclusion of the Halo franchise adapting the “survival of the fittest” demeanor into their, well demeanor.

SO I AM ASKING, WHAT DOES HALO HAVE TO OFFER US? (SEE MY POLL ~ 343 IS LISTENING)

Your poll makes absolutely no sense… Please make the options make at least a bit of sense.

Where do you find the inspiration to post these random polls?

Halo tried to adapt in REACH but using COD elements.

This adaption has failed and began the Halo downfall.

Halo needs to evolve from Halo 3 to survive, not from Halo 4.

used to be amazing storytelling and competitive, Unique, and fair Multiplayer combat. Storyteling is there though 343 is just has to explain things more and the multiplayer just reminds me of COD and Crysis 2 and 3. They did like the literal opposite of everything Ive been seeing people ask for since Reach except for AA’s they did improve on them slightly.

> Halo tried to adapt in REACH but using COD elements.
>
> This adaption has failed and began the Halo downfall.
>
> Halo needs to evolve from Halo 3 to survive, not from Halo 4.

Halo: Reach used elements from Call of Duty? What are you talking about?

The number one thing that separates Halo from the “others” is the COMMUNITY. Halo 3 and especially Halo 2 had an awesome community. Halo 2 had clans which was awesome. Halo 4 seems to be lacking this because the competitive scene has all but disappeared.

I would’ve gone for your ‘great story’ option, but I prefer not to refer to Cortana as ‘hot’.

> Your poll makes absolutely no sense… Please make the options make at least a bit of sense.

> I would’ve gone for your ‘great story’ option, but I prefer not to refer to Cortana as ‘hot’.

This as well.

That poll made my hit my head against a wall for couple times.

Now that that is aside us, Halo for me has always been about great and deep story telling and fun and competive multiplayer.