What’s your dream Forge creation?

For this discussion, let’s set aside system and schedule limitations. You have all the time in the world, and Forge’s budget is infinite (no pun intended). What would you create? Is it something feasible in a canvas from Halo Infinite, or would it use resources that only exist in the future?

I would build Bikini Bottom from SpongeBob. Like, a recreation of the entire city. I know some Forgers have already made the houses of SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick. Additionally, I think I’ve seen a map with the Krusty Krab and the Chum Bucket. With that being said, I want to make one that’s got everything. Jellyfish Fields, Rock Bottom’s pit, Goo Lagoon, and more iconic locations would all be there. I’m going to make what I can using Infinite’s Forge (the underwater map is :perfect: ), but I’ll have to see if it can handle everything I throw at it.

Why a silly fictional town from a kid’s cartoon? SpongeBob was a huge part of my life growing up. I had the first few seasons on VHS—and, eventually, DVD—and my parents even threw me a SpongeBob-themed birthday party once. Heck, I even played all of the old SpongeBob games. There are jokes from the show forever seared into my memory, and I still view the early episodes as masterpieces of their time.

Enough about what I’d create, though. What about the rest of you?

Updated version of Bloodgulch/Coagulations with better way more cover in the terrain so it’s not sniper heavy and better bases, preferibly something closer to what you see from Banished bases in Campaign. But not make them so heavily defendable, just enough to were people can actually respawn, get at least semi decent equipement and not be trapped the entire time and fight back.

Same with Boarding Action from CE, but with some more cover.

Also, convert some Quake maps like I did in Halo 3 lol.

A gigantic Forest lanscape.

If only we could use Forge to fix the campaign story too…