What’s wrong with the BR75 Update?

I played Team Slayer for the first time today since the winter update, and what the hell is wrong with the BR75?

They said: “we wanted to raise the skill ceiling on landing the final kill shot as well as reduce its effectiveness at range from the hip”. I can’t get any more kill as if everyone had infinite shield, but I get killed a lot more, even in close combat where I forced them to shoot from their hips; I clipped many video where I start shooting with the assault rifle in the back of the player and he turns around and kill me with the BR almost instantly.

There are also many time where I start shooting someone then hit them and end up dying because they hit me at the same time, but for some reason, they finish me off with 1 bullet while I clearly shot them a lot before hitting them, and also try to finish them off after, but I am always the one dying before I can even shoot 1 -Yoink!- bullet. Something ain’t working right.

You know, when you’ve been playing the game almost everyday since release, you feel every tiny little change, and you know when something is off. This is supposed to fix balancing issues, not creates them.

2 Likes

100% argee the BR felt awful since the winter update. Used to shoot like a laser now its…meh. My aiming seemed off as well but that could have just been me but i had to turn my sensitivity down from where i had it becasue it seemed like the reticle was just all over the place all the time and hard to hold on target.

2 Likes

I agree they marshmallowed the BR on the winter update and it now feels like rotation left and right while using the BR laterally feels like a pivot point centered on a pivot point greased on W D 40. It’s terrible and the gameplay is terrible wrought with disastarous connectivity halo server issues and higher variability than The lottery when it comes to connection and latency

1 Like

What I don’t understand is that PC players never ever miss a single shot. The moment I hear firing towards me, no matter where I am, it’s too late, even if I am close to a wall and jump behind the wall, I still get killed behind it due to what people tell is server desync.

1 Like

Yeah happens to me quite a bit. Sometimes I see where someone has a sidekick and we’re in a 1v1 and you’re full shield and you get hit like 2-3 times and die. I’m sure on their side there are more shots being fired but I feel like I’m not seeing them. with the few shots and weapons they’re using its not even possible to kill someone that fast.