what reqs do you not want to see come back?

what req do you not want to see come back if H Inf. has warzone? for me its the whiplash, even though its fun to use, its annoying to play against in some games.

I think we can do without any REQs that are just marginally better versions of other guns. Lawgiver, Appetite for Destruction, and so on. Variations should focus only on unique weapons, such as Void’s Tear and Didact’s Signet. Also, the millions of Warthogs with different paintjobs have got to go. Sure, we can keep them on maps where they make sense, like an arctic Warthog on a snow themed map. Otherwise, they just bloat the REQ system.

Basically, anything we’ve got in the REQ system needs a reason to be there.

Plasma turrent

I dont want to see any REQS

> 2533274978553590;2:
> I think we can do without any REQs that are just marginally better versions of other guns. Lawgiver, Appetite for Destruction, and so on. Variations should focus only on unique weapons, such as Void’s Tear and Didact’s Signet. Also, the millions of Warthogs with different paintjobs have got to go. Sure, we can keep them on maps where they make sense, like an arctic Warthog on a snow themed map. Otherwise, they just bloat the REQ system.
>
> Basically, anything we’ve got in the REQ system needs a reason to be there.

There are way too many vehicle variants… And I wouldn’t mind seeing the really OP reqs not making a return

No lootboxes! REQs suck. There are much better ways to implement microtransactions in a game.

> 2533275022531756;6:
> No lootboxes! REQs suck. There are much better ways to implement microtransactions in a game.

I wouldn’t mind seeing req packs return, as long as they’re only purchasable for req points

Would like to see a more customization option for the weapons and vehicles. When you have earned a warthog through ranking or buying with credits like in Reach you could go in on that warthog and change it skin to whatever just like the weapons. I just want a sorted system for customization and the option to choose between classic and new designs.

> 2533274979619629;7:
> > 2533275022531756;6:
> > No lootboxes! REQs suck. There are much better ways to implement microtransactions in a game.
>
> I wouldn’t mind seeing req packs return, as long as they’re only purchasable for req points

343i stated there would be no loot boxes that can be purchased with real money or an in game currency, REQ packs are loot boxes imo. I’m very sceptical about that statement they made, but I’m also a player that does not want REQ packs to return.

Whiplash and camo. If they do bring them back make them a higher req level

> 2533274979619629;7:
> > 2533275022531756;6:
> > No lootboxes! REQs suck. There are much better ways to implement microtransactions in a game.
>
> I wouldn’t mind seeing req packs return, as long as they’re only purchasable for req points

So you wouldn’t mind if the customization was all based on the luck you have when you open a loot box. Why? Wouldn’t it be better if you could choose what you want to unlock like in Reach?

All of them. I’d really rather just have a single version of everything. But if I had to just choose one I’d say nornfang.

> 2533274828183901;10:
> Whiplash and camo. If they do bring them back make them a higher req level

yeah, im fine with camo, but the whip is too much

> 2533274874690673;8:
> Would like to see a more customization option for the weapons and vehicles. When you have earned a warthog through ranking or buying with credits like in Reach you could go in on that warthog and change it skin to whatever just like the weapons. I just want a sorted system for customization and the option to choose between classic and new designs.

i think that would end up like h5, a bunch of skins or types of standard vehicles that nobody uses.

> 2533274979619629;5:
> > 2533274978553590;2:
> > I think we can do without any REQs that are just marginally better versions of other guns. Lawgiver, Appetite for Destruction, and so on. Variations should focus only on unique weapons, such as Void’s Tear and Didact’s Signet. Also, the millions of Warthogs with different paintjobs have got to go. Sure, we can keep them on maps where they make sense, like an arctic Warthog on a snow themed map. Otherwise, they just bloat the REQ system.
> >
> > Basically, anything we’ve got in the REQ system needs a reason to be there.
>
> There are way too many vehicle variants… And I wouldn’t mind seeing the really OP reqs not making a return

Which specific REQs do you consider to be overpowered?

> 2533274978553590;15:
> > 2533274979619629;5:
> > > 2533274978553590;2:
> > > I think we can do without any REQs that are just marginally better versions of other guns. Lawgiver, Appetite for Destruction, and so on. Variations should focus only on unique weapons, such as Void’s Tear and Didact’s Signet. Also, the millions of Warthogs with different paintjobs have got to go. Sure, we can keep them on maps where they make sense, like an arctic Warthog on a snow themed map. Otherwise, they just bloat the REQ system.
> > >
> > > Basically, anything we’ve got in the REQ system needs a reason to be there.
> >
> > There are way too many vehicle variants… And I wouldn’t mind seeing the really OP reqs not making a return
>
> Which specific REQs do you consider to be overpowered?

whiplash, Prophets bane, energy bayonets, some camos, nornfng, etc…

Voids tear
Rally scouthog (for racing)
All the hannibals
Prophets bane
The answer

> 2535435912872450;17:
> Voids tear
> Rally scouthog (for racing)
> All the hannibals
> Prophets bane
> The answer

The Hannibal’s were kinda op, and just too random