What REQ would you add into Halo 5?

343 Industries probably have all the REQ’s in the monthly DLC’s planned and completed, so it is possibly too late to get community feedback on this, but if you could add ANY sort of REQ into the system, what would it be?
I’m sure this community could think of many interesting vehicle/weapon variants, that 343 should take into account, because lets face it, the gamers know what the game needs as well, if not better than the developers.
So all corporate matters aside what would you add? Me personally, I’d love to see the return of the Hornet, a well co-ordinated Warzone team could cause chaos will one of those!
But I’m very interested to see what you guys and gals can come up with - be creative!

I do hope they do add both the Falcon and the Hornet, but if I had to choose one it would be the Falcon because the Phaeton and Hornet are very similar already.

I would really like all the H3 armors, because IMO they were the best. I’m also kind of against adding more armors to the gaem though, because I hate that they are locked behind RNG. So damn annoying.

Also, here’s hoping that we don’t get any more vehicle variants. Worthless REQ filler.

EDIT:

Also, H3 Flamethrower, Reach Grenade Launcher, Elephant, Brute Chopper, Brute Prowler.

> 2533274905097737;2:
> I do hope they do add both the Falcon and the Hornet, but if I had to choose one it would be the Falcon because the Phaeton and Hornet are very similar already.
>
> I would really like all the H3 armors, because IMO they were the best. I’m also kind of against adding more armors to the gaem though, because I hate that they are locked behind RNG. So damn annoying.
>
> Also, here’s hoping that we don’t get any more vehicle variants. Worthless REQ filler.
>
> EDIT:
>
> Also, H3 Flamethrower, Reach Grenade Launcher, Elephant, Brute Chopper, Brute Prowler.

You forgot spiker grenade, gravity hammer, Legendary Tarturus gravity hammer, plasma rifle, brute plasma rifle and Brute like armor (Tarturus themed) just to go with rest of the reqs.

Gungoose with Machine guns rather than grenade launchers

The inheritor helmet and sweet armor for beating the game solo on legendary. Some sweet weapon skins for beating it on legendary, coop or solo.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

my mum or my face

Mongoose skins all the way.

Ok, seriously, I would like 2 sword variants (or actually a weapon itself):

• Gravity Hammer
  • Promethean Knight’s sword thing.

> 2533275048061319;7:
> Mongoose skins all the way.
>
> Ok, seriously, I would like 2 sword variants (or actually a weapon itself):
> - Gravity Hammer
> - Promethean Knight’s sword thing.

The gravity hammer is a must, considering for one that it was something different from the energy sword and when it came to custom maps the gravity hammer was key to most of the custom games in some way

More power weapons based on standard weapons (like Whispered Truth).

• AR with underbarrel grenade launcher instead of flashlight. When equipped, the grenades are selected with the d-pad and are fired with LB (so from a technical standpoint, it basically just adds a fourth grenade slot only available when this weapon is equipped). Grenades could act like the Grenade Launcher from Reach.

• Dual SMGs. They count as one weapon, and are inseparable (so when they drop, they count as one pickup). Smart scope replaced with left weapon fire. Both SMGs have full damage as a result (instead of slightly reduced damage like Halo 2 and 3).

• Storm Rifle that acts like Halo: CE Plasma Rifle (low fire rate, high accuracy, high damage).

I would love for the Brute Shot to come back.

> 2533274801472802;9:
> More power weapons based on standard weapons (like Whispered Truth).
>
> - AR with underbarrel grenade launcher instead of flashlight. When equipped, the grenades are selected with the d-pad and are fired with LB (so from a technical standpoint, it basically just adds a fourth grenade slot only available when this weapon is equipped). Grenades could act like the Grenade Launcher from Reach.
>
> - Dual SMGs. They count as one weapon, and are inseparable (so when they drop, they count as one pickup). Smart scope replaced with left weapon fire. Both SMGs have full damage as a result (instead of slightly reduced damage like Halo 2 and 3).
>
> - Storm Rifle that acts like Halo: CE Plasma Rifle (low fire rate, high accuracy, high damage).

Uhh, yes to all of this