What reason is there to come on more often?

Hi All

This is not a rage post or anything like that. I was a Halo CE, 2, 3 and Reach player for a long time and never really played Halo 4. But what made me really love halo 3 and Reach were the things that made you log on daily.or weeky. Halo 3 had weekly updates of screenshots, maps, videos and things like that which were really cool. Halo Reach had daily challenges and weekly challenges which I thought was amazing and a really cool way to keep people playing daily.

When I get home from work and i’m deciding whether to put Halo in my xbox or Black Ops 3 I think to myself… what am I going to do if I go onto Halo. I have already gotten ranked in my playlists and i’m content with the placements I have. Theres no point in playing FFA if you have Onyx because i’m not planning to attempt to reach Champion. I suppose I could try and earn some Req packs but I doubt i’ll get anything I actually want. (Although I am enjoying the challenge of trying to unlock 1 of everything).
If it was Halo 3 I could work to getting my exp for achieving my General grade 2 or 3 or someting in a social playlist that doesn’t rank so hard. Same thing for Reach, just play for exp.

I actually love Halo 5 and how competative it is. I think its exactly the right move from Reach but in my opinion (and thats all it is), i think there should be somethinge extra. Like a social playlist where you can earn more req points than ranked, or daily challenges, something to work for once you get the ranks you’re happy with becuase the Spartan Rank just isn’t doing it for me.

TL:DR Would love something to be added to make you want to come online every day, such as daily challenges, shared community weekly content etc as there is nothing to do once you achieved you rank you are happy with besides play Warzone.

P.S Loving Halo 5. Think its awesome, could just do with a little additions here and there, in my opinion.

a new and classic infection playlist
a classic playlist where it is all current arena modes but with classic movement
Things of this nature

I remember back on Halo 3 when they did a ranked infection weekend and a lot of the people who were rank locked in everythign else were spamming it to shoot higher than their rank.

I miss Halo 3 :frowning:

I very much miss the Daily/Weekly challenges. It offered not only incentive to play frequently but helped change up routines by rewarding certain playstyles and gametypes.

Yeah I agree with that. It gave me reason to replay the Campaign and/or try a new weapon and things like that.

When they add new content :slight_smile: Waiting on Forge :3

Play way more and get better. I just recently became Onyx in SWAT finally and was quite pleased with myself. Now onto other playlists!

> 2533274893623214;2:
> a new and classic infection playlist
> a classic playlist where it is all current arena modes but with classic movement
> Things of this nature

This

@The Randude Yeah I plan to play more and get better. I got Onyx in SWAT and FFA. I would like to increase me Breakout rank as its my lowest but I need mroe people to play with. I constantly find myself going 9/5 and losing, it gets frustrating.

@MyNamesFuRii Forge should be amazing. Not a huge map creator my self since H3 when I used to make adventure maps but I can’t wait to try other peoples :slight_smile:

Instead of good times in MP i log in to complete my colection…2-4 Gold packs per day thats the mission…and be the most hilarious Worthog seatswitcher of all times!

The problem with that though, is if I wanted to grind, i’d go play Destiny or Guild Wars or something. I love collecting req points for packs but I don’t want that to be the only thing i’m playing towards. Winning games for points for RNG packs.

Got your point but what would be a reward for completing challenges that you accept?RPor more RP?
I would complete Challgens for some good Packs,but still we are playing to complete the collection bysides having good times in mp.

I keep playing now because one:

♤To improve my halo skills and rank up

♢to unlock cosmetic item’s and loadout weapons.

:heart:for a nice competitive game without a bunch of camping or head glitching noobs.

♧ I will continue to come back to try the free maps, forge, weekly playlist’s, new req content like the classic rocket launcher and ce pistol, new forge maps, and game modes.

Once we start getting tons of added playlist I will be having a lot of fun.

I think that earning more RP or a new variation of packs is a good reward for completing challenges. We would still be better than just grinding normal playlists for points.

To have fun maybe? I don’t think I really need a reward for playing a game I enjoy. That’s just silly.

In reach I was eager to reach eclipse lv since the icon looks so wicked. Sadly we only have boring sr -Yoink- in h5…

> 2535463261337659;15:
> To have fun maybe? I don’t think I really need a reward for playing a game I enjoy. That’s just silly.

If you reread my post, you will see that I said a reward for completing challenge. Not for playing the game.

> 2533274820441404;16:
> In reach I was eager to reach eclipse lv since the icon looks so wicked. Sadly we only have boring sr -Yoink- in h5…

Yeah i thought it looked amazing and the SR system isn’t doing it for me, but I do love the ranked system