What Reach Maps would you like to see in H4?

Simple Q really i shouldn’t have to explain. I myself would like to see Countdown return just love how fast paste that map plays out.

None. They all suck.

I didn’t really like ANY of the Reach maps, but if I had to pick one, it would be Countdown. Give it a new coat of paint so it’s not all grey, and it would be good.

I’m going to be perfectly honest. The thing that made me have any dislike for Reach was lack of good maps. I honestly hope that none of the maps from Reach are ever remade. We still have Reach and can play it online with a healthy population. A couple CE maps still deserve a remake and their are tons of Halo 2 maps that would look great with a new coat of paint.

99% of the Reach maps suck.

Highlands. Love that map.

None really. I think all the maps in Halo 4 should be new, no remakes, no successors just all new maps.

Guardian

Sooooooo much GRAY .

> I’m going to be perfectly honest. The thing that made me have any dislike for Reach was lack of good maps. I honestly hope that none of the maps from Reach are ever remade. We still have Reach and can play it online with a healthy population. A couple CE maps still deserve a remake and their are tons of Halo 2 maps that would look great with a new coat of paint.

True most maps on reach doesnt really add up to the h2 or h3 eras,i myself just wished theyd add more halo 2 maps like Terminal or Turf.

> None. They all suck.

^
|
|

I suppose I’d pick Sword Base, or Zealot. Difficult choice because they’re all pretty bad.

None to be honest, they were all based on campaign levels.

I want maps with the multiplayer touch, not the ‘‘too lazy to implant new maps’’
343i is doing it right making multiplayer maps from scratch.

powerhouse

none

> None. They all suck.

Agreed. Bring back the beautiful Halo 3 maps.

> > None. They all suck.
>
> Agreed. Bring back the beautiful Halo 2 maps.

Fixed.

They should bring them all back, even the really really good community forge world maps, man are they good. They shouldn’t even make any new maps for Halo 4.

JK!

None of them. They were all terrible. I’d love to see some Halo 2 remakes, though.

Spire and Breakpoint.