What re-recorded soundtrack for Halo CEA are you most excited?

We know, they’re going to do it with a real, big orchestra. Which one of the soundtracks you are anticipating to hear the most? I personally am very excited about Under Cover of Night. Not only because it’s my favorite soundtrack of all Halo games, but also because the original version has a lot of synth and I am interested what they are going to do about it.

are they really remastering the soundtrack aswell? that’s awesome if true. I don’t know the name of the music peice but it plays in the level “Halo” during the first firefight just before the warthog gets dropped off and it plays again in “Truth and Reconciliation” in the giant hanger firefight.

Same as OP. “Under Cover of Night.” Also, “Brothers In Arms,” “A Walk in the Woods,” “On A Pale Horse,” “The Maw.”

> are they really remastering the soundtrack aswell? that’s awesome if true. I don’t know the name of the music peice but it plays in the level “Halo” during the first firefight just before the warthog gets dropped off and it plays again in “Truth and Reconciliation” in the giant hanger firefight.

Do you mean Enough Dead Heroes? The part starts from 0:37.

@ Dax: The Maw will definitely be interesting too.

On A Pale Horse!

Just can’t wait for it! It’s gonna be so epic. xD

Wobbly table Wobbly table Wobbly table…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOVKbM7vlA&feature=player_embedded

WOBBLY TABLE!

Definitely Covenant Dance.

Under Cover of Night, Devils… Monsters… and Drum Run. Also, the main theme (duh).

I don’t know the name, but the music that played in The Maw after you finished the captain’s deck, and again during the final warthog run. It wasn’t synthy, but it was pretty cool and I’d like to hear it with more punch.

“Halo”. I mean, come on, its the main theme! But other then that, I can’t choose. The entire soundtrack is special to me, and the game wouldn’t be were it is without it. All of it.

Ahhh yeah. xD

Halo is going to be good. And the Truth and Reconciliation Suite. Very similar.

I’m not excited about it at all. I heard the main menu track, and honestly, the classic soundtrack is, and always will be better.

> > are they really remastering the soundtrack aswell? that’s awesome if true. I don’t know the name of the music peice but it plays in the level “Halo” during the first firefight just before the warthog gets dropped off and it plays again in “Truth and Reconciliation” in the giant hanger firefight.
>
> Do you mean Enough Dead Heroes? The part starts from 0:37.
>
> @ Dax: The Maw will definitely be interesting too.

nah not the hunter music, it’s in Halo3 aswell on the storm soundtrack but different to the one in CE

Every -Yoinking!- bit of it.

I loved every track from Halo 1.

Lament for Private Jenkins, Devils…Monsters, On a Pale Horse, the entire first cutscene and all the music involved in it.

I want to know how they’re gonna do the tracks that rely on synth like Covenant Dance and Alien Corridors.

I guess the one I’m looking forward to the most just out of curiosity is Devils Monsters. I just can’t imagine a track like that remastered.

> I want to know how they’re gonna do the tracks that rely on synth like Covenant Dance and Alien Corridors.
>
> I guess the one I’m looking forward to the most just out of curiosity is Devils Monsters. I just can’t imagine a track like that remastered.

I think Devils… Monsters is going to have much stronger emphasis on violins. I could somewhat imagine Covenant Dance, but Alien Corridors… I just could never imagine it being played by an orchestra.

Under Cover of Night and Covenant Dance.

BAM! It’s gonna sound a lot better with really powerful orchestra percussion. And WHA BLAM!is gonna sound awesome with a clear guitar and (I hope) louder string parts