what ranking system in Halo 4?

I know there is Spartan points or whatever, so I assume the reach ranking system will return. But has anyone heard if they will implement the halo 3 ranked system in halo 4?
Because I thought the halo 3 ranking system was far better than reach’s. Also what one do you want back?

343 is trying to make everything easy, so a 1-50 ranking system will not be seen in H4, im sure there will be a progressive system like cod, which i will hate but i can see 343 doing such a thing.

agreed, I like how the halo 3 one actually took skill, and not just endless games after games.

> 343 is trying to make everything easy, so a 1-50 ranking system will not be seen in H4, im sure there will be a progressive system like cod, which i will hate but i can see 343 doing such a thing.

Link?

> 343 is trying to make everything easy, so a 1-50 ranking system will not be seen in H4, im sure there will be a progressive system like cod, which i will hate but i can see 343 doing such a thing.

We better not have another repeat Reach system!

> I know there is Spartan points or whatever, so I assume the reach ranking system will return. But has anyone heard if they will implement the halo 3 ranked system in halo 4?
> Because I thought the halo 3 ranking system was far better than reach’s. Also what one do you want back?

I hope they add a 1-50 or 1-? or what ever…

> I know there is Spartan points or whatever, so I assume the reach ranking system will return. But has anyone heard if they will implement the halo 3 ranked system in halo 4?
> Because I thought the halo 3 ranking system was far better than reach’s. Also what one do you want back?

I don’t get why people are so obsessed with the Halo 3 ranking system. It wasn’t that hard to trick the system to get higher ranks and by obsessively playing the game you wouldn’t be able to rank up, it would place you at a skill level you were always going to be at. Man the hate for Reach is palpable in this place, not everything was bad about that game. If you wanted to boast about your skill then the old TSR was still in place with arena…

I don’t mind reach’s rank system… its cool that u unlock stuff by playing games and earning cR thru challenges…

BUT

They need to bring back ranked playlists, so you show what rank u are in that particular playlist.
^this would be where 1-50 comes in^

You could then have a service record showing overall rank along with what playlist your highest rank is in…

Just a thought…

Im hoping 1-50 makes a return.

halo 3 ranking system :slight_smile:

halo reach ranking system :frowning:

halo 4 ranking system ?_?

Doubt it :confused:

All I know is I want a ranking system with numbers in it, whether it goes up to 50 or not I really don’t care.

> <mark>halo 3 ranking system :)</mark>
>
> halo reach ranking system :frowning:
>
> halo 4 ranking system ?_?

THIS 343I

I hope there is a healthy balance of the two; always gaining spartan poinrts but earning EXP depending on how the match went.