What rank we will be in HALO CEA

We will have the rank that we have in reach or we will start from recruit?

It will stay the same . H:CEA’s MP is basically Reach’s MP. Albeit with a few tweaks that will arrive with the TU.

> It will stay the same . H:CEA’s MP is basically Reach’s MP. Albeit with a few tweaks that will arrive with the TU.

Yeah plus even if not you can still play everything that CEA offers on reach. Except campaign of course.

> It will stay the same . H:CEA’s MP is basically Reach’s MP. Albeit with a few tweaks that will arrive with the TU.

Oh thanks, and for example, I am an Eclipse, I will be an eclipse in HALO CEA

> > It will stay the same . H:CEA’s MP is basically Reach’s MP. Albeit with a few tweaks that will arrive with the TU.
>
> Oh thanks, and for example, I am an Eclipse, I will be an eclipse in HALO CEA

Exactly. You can think of the MP section of H:CEA as a map pack with a TU mixed in. You will also be able to buy these maps by themselves like any Map Pack a little while after the release of H:CEA.

i would say it`s more like this.

You are an eclipse in reach and you will stay an eclipse in reach, when playing HCE:A you will be no rank as HCE:A is pretty much going to play out like ODST did where you had maps and access to multiplayer but you were still playing Halo 3 multiplayer, the ODST/HCE:A campaign parts of the deal were “standalone”.

So in summary when playing CE maps in Reach multiplayer you will be playing Reach so your rank will remain what it was but when playing HCE:A campaign you will have no rank and i don`t think you will earn cR either as its a seperate experience to the reach experience.

i hope that made sense it`s quite hard to covey into a legible post. hope it helps you out though man.

Inheritor status :stuck_out_tongue: