what rank do you get the eva helmet?

Anyone know yet?

A friend of mine loves that helmet. He found out what you need to get it:

> Master the Commendation “Hall of Death”

I tweeted him what that is, but he hasn’t replied back yet. But he’s not to fond of the requirement, so it must be hard.

Glad that Armor requires something other than just a rank up. Similar to Halo 3. Me Gusta.

> A friend of mine loves that helmet. He found out what you need to get it:
>
>
>
> > Master the Commendation “Hall of Death”
>
> I tweeted him what that is, but he hasn’t replied back yet. But he’s not to fond of the requirement, so it must be hard.
>
> <mark>Glad that Armor requires something other than just a rank up. Similar to Halo 3.</mark> Me Gusta.

Me too. I loved getting recon with the vidmasters.

> > A friend of mine loves that helmet. He found out what you need to get it:
> >
> >
> >
> > > Master the Commendation “Hall of Death”
> >
> > I tweeted him what that is, but he hasn’t replied back yet. But he’s not to fond of the requirement, so it must be hard.
> >
> > <mark>Glad that Armor requires something other than just a rank up. Similar to Halo 3.</mark> Me Gusta.
>
> Me too. I loved getting recon with the vidmasters.

Exactly. Just like you have to beat the Campaign on Heroic to get EVA in Halo 3.

> A friend of mine loves that helmet. He found out what you need to get it:
>
>
>
> > Master the Commendation “Hall of Death”
>
> I tweeted him what that is, but he hasn’t replied back yet. But he’s not to fond of the requirement, so it must be hard.
>
> Glad that Armor requires something other than just a rank up. Similar to Halo 3. Me Gusta.

I’m thinking that might be “Hail of Death”, it sounds like something that could possibly have to do with getting Banshee Bomb kills.

to get the e.v.a. helmet u have to call down ordanance to get it