What Rank Are You in Reach?

Just a fun little thread. What rank are you in Halo Reach? I know it doesn’t mean anything except for time played, but I enjoyed and still enjoy the process of ranking up in Reach. Titles beat numbers any day IMO.

General Grade 4

I just got promoted to Brigadier Grade 2 last night :slight_smile:

ABout credits and promotions, I honestly don’t see why people would boost. When you unlock everything and become the highest rank, what is the point? It doesn’t make sense to me.
But then, I prefer not to rush things.

I play once in a blue moon, so my rank at this point is:

Nova

inheritor

Forerunner… no real plans on advancing. Even though Im a few days shy of being promoted to Reclaimer. Already got all the armor I want, so no rush.

As of right now I am a legend closing into mythic.

Kinda Sad I DON’T play unless weekends (SCHOOL) so I am Sergeant Grade 2
Got the game late LAST week I like it SO FAR.

> I just got promoted to Brigadier Grade 2 last night :slight_smile:
>
> ABout credits and promotions, I honestly don’t see why people would boost. When you unlock everything and become the highest rank, what is the point? It doesn’t make sense to me.
> But then, I prefer not to rush things.

Yeah, and it’s not like the boosting methods are fun. It’s much more fun and rewarding to just take it slow and fair.

> <mark>I play once in a blue moon, so my rank at this point is:</mark>
>
> Nova

Same here.

Damn, i actually forgot my rank. I think im a Colonel.

Inheritor

Forerunner working my way to reclaimer then inheritor. Slow going though been splitting my time between several different games

I’m Inheritor… TWICE lol

A few millimetres from hitting General Grade 4.

I got some help achieving this rank through the Halo CEA: Waypoint Terminal Easter Egg that gave me quite a bit of CR.

> I’m Inheritor… TWICE lol

This pretty much describes me. I have been an inheritor for a long time and have play so much after that, I have enough credits to be an Inheritor twice and then some.

I am a Noble.

Inheritor. The few, the proud, the brave.

Nooble, Oops Noble soryy. lol

<<EDIT>> I’m A Noble, Stay strong,Stay fast and respect the enemy…

I’m an Inheritor.

yeah Inheritor