What promotional items have you redeemed so far?

It’s been awhile since we’ve seen any promotions for Halo Infinite that offer exclusive in-game coatings and emblems. I’m sure that there’s going to be more over the coming months as the game’s release draws near, though! While we wait for those, let’s tally the stuff we all redeemed during that awkward time when Infinite was originally supposed to launch. I’ll start! Last year, I unlocked:

• GameStop Red Shift armor coating - Monster Energy Adrenal coatings for the MA40, BR75, MK50, and VK78 - Two of the Monster Energy emblems (can’t remember the names) - Kellogg’s/Kroger Azure Warthog coating - Nabisco Monarch armor coating - Nerf MA40 coating - WCT armor coatingIt was a fun little scavenger hunt getting those ones. What have y’all gotten?

I really wish we could see what we’ve redeemed so far on Waypoint. I made a concept of something like that last year!

Nothing. Unfortunately the promotions didn’t com to the Netherlands.

I haven’t got any, though I wanted the Monarch coating, my favorite color being purple, but never saw any Butterfingers with the promotion where I’m at. Hopefully it’ll come back in the Exchange in Infinite at some point.

> 2533275015357155;2:
> Nothing. Unfortunately the promotions didn’t com to the Netherlands.

I’m in the same camp… although I wouldn’t mind if the promotions were tied to some healthier products anyway

> 2535411993815954;1:
> It’s been awhile since we’ve seen any promotions for Halo Infinite that offer exclusive in-game coatings and emblems. I’m sure that there’s going to be more over the coming months as the game’s release draws near, though! While we wait for those, let’s tally the stuff we all redeemed during that awkward time when Infinite was originally supposed to launch. I’ll start! Last year, I unlocked:
> - GameStop Red Shift armor coating - Monster Energy Adrenal coatings for the MA40, BR75, MK50, and VK78 - Two of the Monster Energy emblems (can’t remember the names) - Kellogg’s/Kroger Azure Warthog coating - Nabisco Monarch armor coating - Nerf MA40 coating - WCT armor coatingIt was a fun little scavenger hunt getting those ones. What have y’all gotten?
>
> I really wish we could see what we’ve redeemed so far on Waypoint. I made a concept of something like that last year!

Just the WCT coating for me here in the Uk. I would def go for the Monster skins if they become available again, although I probably wouldn’t drink the stuff myself. I used to get through 4 cans a day and had to go cold turkey!

> 2533275015357155;2:
> Nothing. Unfortunately the promotions didn’t com to the Netherlands.

Didn’t the Monster Energy promotions come to the Netherlands? When i walked into a Poeisz (Northern-Dutch Supermarket) I saw Monster Energy cans with The Chief on the back and a code!

covid hit everything hard, so I was unable to get anything during the promotions. I would now if they did another marketing campaign.

I don’t think Europe got any of the Infinite stuff, so none.

> 2533274818084099;8:
> I don’t think Europe got any of the Infinite stuff, so none.

Europe should have got the WCT, Nerf and Megablox promos I believe

> 2535411337248981;6:
> > 2533275015357155;2:
> > Nothing. Unfortunately the promotions didn’t com to the Netherlands.
>
> Didn’t the Monster Energy promotions come to the Netherlands? When i walked into a Poeisz (Northern-Dutch Supermarket) I saw Monster Energy cans with The Chief on the back and a code!

Yes monster cans used to be here in the netherlands. At every big store. I had a ton of them

Edit: at plus jumbo and albert hein :slight_smile:

I’m from UK and have seen nothing. I got some Halo pringles where you could win a copy of Infinite/Xbox but the deal had already expired anyway.

i have several figures with codes on them from target and i wish the warthog vehicle had a code with it.

> 2533274801036271;11:
> I’m from UK and have seen nothing. I got some Halo pringles where you could win a copy of Infinite/Xbox but the deal had already expired anyway.

Same boat. I actively looked for the promotions and didn’t come across anything in any of the major supermarkets.

> 2535444847804390;13:
> > 2533274801036271;11:
> > I’m from UK and have seen nothing. I got some Halo pringles where you could win a copy of Infinite/Xbox but the deal had already expired anyway.
>
> Same boat. I actively looked for the promotions and didn’t come across anything in any of the major supermarkets.

The Monster promo was in the Uk about 12 months ago before the original launch date. It was cancelled once the delay was announced, but I am hoping it will make a return in the coming weeks.

Every single one of the promotions X2 for me and my son

> 2535422212492174;4:
> > 2533275015357155;2:
>
> I’m in the same camp… although I wouldn’t mind if the promotions were tied to some healthier products anyway

Exactly.

Nothing yet. I am waiting to pre-order the most deluxe edition off of Steam when it becomes available.

> 2535411337248981;6:
> > 2533275015357155;2:
>
> Didn’t the Monster Energy promotions come to the Netherlands? When i walked into a Poeisz (Northern-Dutch Supermarket) I saw Monster Energy cans with The Chief on the back and a code!

At least the shops in my town didn’t have that unfortunately.

I hope new opportunities appear for those previous promotional stuff, as a completionist it would suck to never get the chance again

I got one of the Master Chief figures and I’m pretty sure it had a code I redeemed. That would have been the only code I’ve done though