What promos did you guys get to unlock?

I got the Oreo Coatings and emblems, the Monster Br and Commando skins and survey emblems, the WCT emblem for smaller figures, the megablox coating, the Halo pop coating, and 30 hrs of x2 xp from Monster.

I wish I got the AR (not available in the US) and Sidekick. I also missed the gamestop coating. I wish they were more advertised.

One of the Monster ones and a couple others that I don’t remember. All of mine were freebies from other people, lol.

Stckrboy actually gave me some monster codes through a forum raffle a while ago (flex), I don’t exactly recall what they gave me though.

> 2535424974868674;3:
> stckrboy actually gave me some monster codes through a forum raffle a while ago (flex), I don’t exactly recall what they gave me though.

You’ll get 30 mins or 1 hour or Double XP and I believe you should get a weapon coating as well

I have the POP Figure, not sure what it gets me.

I have the WCT Armor Coating & Emblem, Nerf Weapon Trinket & I got a Code for the Halo Funko Pop but it’s not valid when I got it, probably have to wait

> 2535427113648813;5:
> I have the POP Figure, not sure what it gets me.

When I redeemed it it gave me a armor coating. Maybe its the yellow and blue coating.

> 2533274916208325;7:
> > 2535427113648813;5:
> > I have the POP Figure, not sure what it gets me.
>
> When I redeemed it it gave me a armor coating. Maybe its the yellow and blue coating.

Awesome!

I got the Monster promo and the Funko POP. It kinda sucks for us outside the US, as most of the promotions seem to be a US only thing.

> 2533274809226598;9:
> I got the Monster promo and the Funko POP. It kinda sucks for us outside the US, as most of the promotions seem to be a US only thing.

Yeah, Canda got the AR monster gun skin

I’m not in the US or Canada, so unfortunately the only promotion available to me was the Monster Energy one for weapon skins and emblems. I got all eight unique unlocks from it, at least.