What playlists would you have in halo 4?

Personally, I would love for all the objective game modes (excluding dominion) should be rolled into one Objective based playlist like the old days to make room for other playlists.

Even though each playlist currently on matchmaking has its own niche it still seems to lack…well variety. Does anyone feel the same? I mean Halo 4 is an amazing game but I seem to get bored after 1 or 2 games online, Which has never been the case for any other halo game.

My question is how would you have matchmaking setup? Would you change anything or do you think it’s fine as it is?

This is how I would like it

1.Infinity Slayer - 4v4
2.Squad Infinity Slayer - 5v5
3.Big Team Battle - 8v8 (Slayer, Dominion, CTF etc)
4.Multi-Team - 3v3v3v3 (Variants of slayer & objective) Complete chaos but most fun
5.Team Objective - 5v5 (Regicide, CTF, KOTH, Oddball etc)
6.Dominion - 6v6 (I think it deserves it’s own playlist IMO)
7.Rumble Pit - 8 players (Classic Slayer, Regicide, Infinity Slayer, Oddball, KoTH)
8.Slayer Pro/MLG/Arena - 4v4 (MLG/Pro Gametypes, with a visible rank)
9.Action Sack - 4v4 (Fun and Alternative community game modes & maps including grifball)
10.Infection
11.Community Playlist - 5v5 (Community made maps, that if successful make it to other playlists map rotations played with regular game modes)

I’m still missing Team Doubles.

I agree with your settings barring one thing. We need a proper FFA playlist.

These are the only playlists I care about.

Team Slayer
Team Doubles
Team Snipers
Slayer Pro/Hardcore/MLG

I forgot about TD, I don’t think it could work with the default maps, maybe if 343 bring in some community forgers to make doubles maps then it could be added in.

> I’m still missing Team Doubles.

I think I added that in with rumble pit, regicide to me feels more like juggernaut when it’s free for all, and I would love to have a halo 3/reach style ffa playlist with a mix of slayer & objective.

> I agree with your settings barring one thing. We need a proper FFA playlist.

Yeah they need to have an Objective Playlist that has CTF, Oddball, and KotH.

> These are the only playlists I care about.
>
> Team Slayer
> Team Doubles
> Team Snipers
> Slayer Pro/Hardcore/MLG

I second this post and the thread post.

How could I forget Snipers too, and SWAT.

> These are the only playlists I care about.
>
> Team Slayer
> Team Doubles
> Team Snipers
> Slayer Pro/Hardcore/MLG

Action Sack, Grifball, Action Sack, Multi Team, Action Sack, Team Snipers, Action Sack, BTB Objective, Action Sack, Campaign, Action Sack, and Team Skirmish. Oh, and Action Sack. I love Action Sack.

Good ones!
BTB Slayer
Regular Slayer
Snipers
SWAT
Doubles
Team Skirmish (oddball,CTF,etc)
MLG
FAA/Rumble Pit
Head to Head
Grifball

classic playlist with dmr nerfed.

A break room playlist. Since Spartans are training for actual battles and strategy (competitive games), wouldn’t u expect there be recreation games that could be played?

I can enjoy serious games for a bit but after like a couple games it gets kinda stale. When that happend on reach, i would play action sack, grifball, or rocket hog. With the new halo i just get offline for a while before getting back to it.

Games that could be in The Breakroom Playlist

Shotty Snipes
Rockets/explosives Slayer
Sword Slayer
Scorpian War(everyone starts in a tank)
Banshee War
And anything other fun custom games that are plain fun

Also make it so it doesn’t affect k/d or any commendations. that way even the prissiest of try hards could enjoy it.

#3, BTB objective. The reason (most) people ever played halo 2! It was the most exciting, nerve racking playlist ever and they took it away. I’m selling the game if they don’t bring it back soon

I think we have a winner, this is an awesome idea. Now all we need to do is make 343i implement it.

> A break room playlist. Since Spartans are training for actual battles and strategy (competitive games), wouldn’t u expect there be recreation games that could be played?
>
> I can enjoy serious games for a bit but after like a couple games it gets kinda stale. When that happend on reach, i would play action sack, grifball, or rocket hog. With the new halo i just get offline for a while before getting back to it.
>
> Games that could be in The Breakroom Playlist
>
> Shotty Snipes
> Rockets/explosives Slayer
> Sword Slayer
> Scorpian War(everyone starts in a tank)
> Banshee War
> And anything other fun custom games that are plain fun
>
> Also make it so it doesn’t affect k/d or any commendations. that way even the prissiest of try hards could enjoy it.

Let me just say that I fully agree with, support, and even would repost everything on this thread. I feel exactly the same about the game getting boring, which never happened with the past games, and btb objective (don’t you dare call dominion an objective game) would at least help bring the fun back

Thanks i mean it would make sense if they want to keep everything within the infinty ship

Sword Slayer

Well, Rumble Pit or some sort of non-gimmicky FFA (Lone Wolves and a Ranking System and I’ll build a church to 343) is absolutely necessary.

Aside from that, I know there are a hell of a lot of people desperately missing Team Doubles and Snipers, and I have to agree.

Basically, Halo 4 is missing a few series staples and it’d be awful nice to see that get fixed.

Lets separate the playlists by bringing back the Ranked and Social label first.

Everything is fine now, but Multi-Team would be nice to add.