What playlists dont have bloom?

Which do and which dont?

MLG and one voting option in Super slayer have ZB and I believe that is it.

Welcome to Waypoint =)

> MLG and one voting option in Super slayer have ZB and I believe that is it.
>
> Welcome to Waypoint =)

MLG has 0 bloom? I might start playing Reach again… MIGHT

> > MLG and one voting option in Super slayer have ZB and I believe that is it.
> >
> > Welcome to Waypoint =)
>
> MLG has 0 bloom? I might start playing Reach again… MIGHT

Reach isnt that great of a game so i agree but to warm up for halo 3 to get my 50 i start with reach because i just do.

> > MLG and one voting option in Super slayer have ZB and I believe that is it.
> >
> > Welcome to Waypoint =)
>
> MLG has 0 bloom? I might start playing Reach again… MIGHT

Yup, it also has pick up powers, increased default jump height and run speed. So get back to killing soldier.

What is Bloom?

> > > MLG and one voting option in Super slayer have ZB and I believe that is it.
> > >
> > > Welcome to Waypoint =)
> >
> > MLG has 0 bloom? I might start playing Reach again… MIGHT
>
> Yup, it also has pick up powers, increased default jump height and run speed. So get back to killing soldier.

I would, but I have these things called a job, school, and a family. Kind of hard to fit in a mediocre at best FPS. I will stick to Halo Wars - at least that game has been great since day 1.

Needs some love from 343, but that will never happen… It is the -Yoink- child of the series and 343 refuses to do anything to fix what it broke with the initial TU they did when they reclaimed it from Robot…

343? Anyone going to help us out??? We’ve tried to ask for support - but you just won’t do anything.

> > > > MLG and one voting option in Super slayer have ZB and I believe that is it.
> > > >
> > > > Welcome to Waypoint =)
> > >
> > > MLG has 0 bloom? I might start playing Reach again… MIGHT
> >
> > Yup, it also has pick up powers, increased default jump height and run speed. So get back to killing soldier.
>
> I would, but I have these things called a job, school, and a family. Kind of hard to fit in a mediocre at best FPS. I will stick to Halo Wars - at least that game has been great since day 1.
>
> Needs some love from 343, but that will never happen… It is the -Yoink!- child of the series and 343 refuses to do anything to fix what it broke with the initial TU they did when they reclaimed it from Robot…
>
> 343? Anyone going to help us out??? We’ve tried to ask for support - but you just won’t do anything.

The MLG settings are better than halo 3. You should try it, but get a party. Going in solo is terrible.