What playlist KOTH in?

What playlist KOTH in? Regicide, or Majestic FFA?

Team Objective.

I’ve been playing Dominion almost exclusivly. I’m a bit lost in other playlists. Thanks Bro.

> I’ve been playing Dominion almost exclusivly. I’m a bit lost in other playlists. Thanks Bro.

No problem, it’s why I’m here.

> What playlist KOTH in? Regicide, or Majestic FFA?

Unfortunately, Team Objective as others have said.

Should be stand alone!

> > What playlist KOTH in? Regicide, or Majestic FFA?
>
> Unfortunately, Team Objective as others have said.
>
> Should be stand alone!

Why? It is an objective gametype. If anything Team Regicide should be its own playlist.

I’m moving this to the Matchmaking forums. The matchmaking forums will be housing discussions for Halo 4 matchmaking. This includes matters related to playlists.

For more information why this thread is being moved, please read this for a further explanation. and as always, please feel free to ask questions if you have any.
Matchmaking, why was my thread moved?

Please continue your discussion.

It would be impossible for all the objectives to have their own unique playlists, but it will become even harder as more gametypes and playlists are added to matchmaking. The question is: how do we satisfy all the fans of different objectives?

My proposal is one grab bag type playlist like the current team objective (containing all the objectives), plus 3 other playlists that rotate content, exclusively featuring different gametypes each week. Read about it in this THREAD.

King of the Hill is currently in both Majestic playlists and Team Objective.

I think it’s fine in the Team Objective playlist.