What planet is Empire on?

obviously not Earth because there’s another biggish planet in the sky. Has 343 said where that city is?

> 2533274820971884;1:
> obviously not Earth because there’s another biggish planet in the sky. Has 343 said where that city is?

Neptune…

Tell me which planet…let’s say, Zenith takes place.

(this is very obvious and I said this for no reason)

im going to guess tatooine, because the map looks like it takes place in a garbage bin…little starwars humor…which i believe the death star housed the garbage chute scene so my joke is flawed…still the map is too -Yoinking!- cluttered and doesnt feel like a halo map to me personally

with the planet in the sky it could be reach, but this unlikely because it should be in an early stage of terraforming.

> 2533274945422049;5:
> with the planet in the sky it could be reach, but this unlikely because it should be in an early stage of terraforming.

Could be during the covenant assault, buildings in the background have taken some damage.

> 2533274841536956;4:
> im going to guess tatooine, because the map looks like it takes place in a garbage bin…little starwars humor…which i believe the death star housed the garbage chute scene so my joke is flawed…still the map is too -Yoinking!- cluttered and doesnt feel like a halo map to me personally

Lol. Tatooine. gotta love this community!

I was thinking Earth too at first. I wonder which planet it is set on.