What package will likely reward gungoose?

It pisses me off when I see a mongoose coming at me and I think I’ll be getting a free kill, then- -Yoinking!- kaboom!
Soooo I wanna do it to other people. I’ve gotten like 3 different mongooses (mongeese?) But of course not what im after. I don’t know if its rare, uncommon or what its categorized as, so I’m trying to determine which req pack is ideal to get it.

Default Gungoose is Common, so Bronze. The camo and ONI variants are Rare, which means Silver. Corp version is Uncommon, so probably Silver.

With all of the other stuff available in Silvers, I might recommend focusing on just the vanilla variant from Bronze packs for now.

> 2533274835072493;2:
> Default Gungoose is Common, so Bronze. The camo and ONI variants are Rare, which means Silver. Corp version is Uncommon, so probably Silver.
>
> With all of the other stuff available in Silvers, I might recommend focusing on just the vanilla variant from Bronze packs for now.

Oh, how I hate bronze packs. Thanks for the info though, im a 51 so I’m quite surprised I haven’t attained any, yet.

> 2533274873772972;3:
> > 2533274835072493;2:
> > Default Gungoose is Common, so Bronze. The camo and ONI variants are Rare, which means Silver. Corp version is Uncommon, so probably Silver.
> >
> > With all of the other stuff available in Silvers, I might recommend focusing on just the vanilla variant from Bronze packs for now.
>
>
> Oh, how I hate bronze packs. Thanks for the info though, im a 51 so I’m quite surprised I haven’t attained any, yet.

Bronze aren’t too bad since you can get cool things like Railguns and Chainguns from them…

> 2533274835072493;4:
> > 2533274873772972;3:
> > > 2533274835072493;2:
> > > Default Gungoose is Common, so Bronze. The camo and ONI variants are Rare, which means Silver. Corp version is Uncommon, so probably Silver.
> > >
> > > With all of the other stuff available in Silvers, I might recommend focusing on just the vanilla variant from Bronze packs for now.
> >
> >
> > Oh, how I hate bronze packs. Thanks for the info though, im a 51 so I’m quite surprised I haven’t attained any, yet.
>
>
> Bronze aren’t too bad since you can get cool things like Railguns and Chainguns from them…

I always sell the chainguns, I feel warzone is too open and too large of a map to be slowed down. But I’ll focus on bronze for a few thousand points.

> 2533274873772972;5:
> > 2533274835072493;4:
> > > 2533274873772972;3:
> > > > 2533274835072493;2:
> > > > Default Gungoose is Common, so Bronze. The camo and ONI variants are Rare, which means Silver. Corp version is Uncommon, so probably Silver.
> > > >
> > > > With all of the other stuff available in Silvers, I might recommend focusing on just the vanilla variant from Bronze packs for now.
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh, how I hate bronze packs. Thanks for the info though, im a 51 so I’m quite surprised I haven’t attained any, yet.
> >
> >
> > Bronze aren’t too bad since you can get cool things like Railguns and Chainguns from them…
>
>
> I always sell the chainguns, I feel warzone is too open and too large of a map to be slowed down. But I’ll focus on bronze for a few thousand points.

I get around that issue by using them defensively, like holding down the fortress in Stormbreak or w/e.

Trying to march to the enemy base with one is indeed a bad idea because of all the BR’s everyone has, although a speed powerup might make it easier. I might need to experiment with that…