What other weapon counts as the binary riffle?

Look at these stats from warzone;

BINARY RIFLE
13 KILLS
799 SHOTS LANDED
1950 SHOTS FIRED
41% ACCURACY PERCENTAGE
9 HEADSHOTS

I would hope that with over 799 shots landed I would get more than 13 kills! Also I rarely use the binary riffle but I just think this is a little funny.

The shots landed being so high probably styrene from the fact that is a “damage over time” beam. I bet every beam fires a while bunch of “shots.”

That Retina of the Eye Binary variant is sooo fun to use as well. I gotta use it tomorrow lol

Yeah, for the Binary Rifle, it counts as a landed shot for however long the beam stays in contact with a person (or vehicle). So if you kill a person before the shot ends, it’s counted as fired shots.

> 2614366390849210;2:
> The shots landed being so high probably styrene from the fact that is a “damage over time” beam. I bet every beam fires a while bunch of “shots.”

It fires like 20 shots per trigger pull.

Weapon pad glitch makes tons of needles or bombs come out.

I’m gonna gripe for a moment: Who thought it was a good idea to add recoil to an ultra-advance alien sniper that fires as a burst laser?! You can’t get kills with it unless your target is standing totally still!

Now to the actual thing: The binary rifle fires as a laser. This laser is composed of multiple “ticks” of damage. While it looks weird on a statistical board, it gives the illusion of being a fluid stream of damage.

> 2533274874817568;6:
> I’m gonna gripe for a moment: Who thought it was a good idea to add recoil to an ultra-advance alien sniper that fires as a burst laser?! You can’t get kills with it unless your target is standing totally still!

Yea, the recoil is weird, I rarely get them as reqs so I rarely use it, also I would always burn it when a sniper would pick me off. But I got one last night as a random 4 weapon and got 6 kills with it. Mainly it seems you need to target the body and let the recoil drag it to the head. It shreds when there are no snipers to deal with.

The Binary Rifle is basically an oversized pulse-fire Sentinel Beam with a scope. Same rules apply though; maintain your aim to ensure a reliable kill.

> 2533274874817568;6:
> I’m gonna gripe for a moment: Who thought it was a good idea to add recoil to an ultra-advance alien sniper that fires as a burst laser?! You can’t get kills with it unless your target is standing totally still!
>
> Now to the actual thing: The binary rifle fires as a laser. This laser is composed of multiple “ticks” of damage. While it looks weird on a statistical board, it gives the illusion of being a fluid stream of damage.

Aim for body shots and it will work out better. I know its weird when we have been trained for so many halo’s to aim at the head with a sniper

> 2533274874817568;6:
>
> Now to the actual thing: The binary rifle fires as a laser. This laser is composed of multiple “ticks” of damage. While it looks weird on a statistical board, it gives the illusion of being a fluid stream of damage.

Aim for the lower chest/stomach. The recoil will drag you into a headshot. If you’re having trouble with moving targets, maybe you need to lower your sensitivity. Throw on a custom game with binaries on a large map and try to get the hang of where to place your shots.

The weapon is really powerful, having enough damage to kill even if you miss a few ‘ticks’ of the shot, so the recoil balances it well. Unlike its Halo 4 counterpart.

Being able to quick-scope with it is extremely useful as well, that way they don’t have time to notice the laser pointer and start moving.

> 2533274794684102;9:
> > 2533274874817568;6:
> > I’m gonna gripe for a moment: Who thought it was a good idea to add recoil to an ultra-advance alien sniper that fires as a burst laser?! You can’t get kills with it unless your target is standing totally still!
> >
> > Now to the actual thing: The binary rifle fires as a laser. This laser is composed of multiple “ticks” of damage. While it looks weird on a statistical board, it gives the illusion of being a fluid stream of damage.
>
> Aim for body shots and it will work out better. I know its weird when we have been trained for so many halo’s to aim at the head with a sniper

That’s what I typically do. The problem with that is properly gauging your distance from the target. Too close and it stays on their torso, doing potentially reduced damage. Too far and the recoil will simply jump above their head, requiring extra input.

The Spartan Laser behaves the same way. As you “charge” the laser it blinks it’/ mini-laser light, which is actually multiple “shots” per second being registered in the engine.

Basically it works like this. The binary rifle fires either a 15 or 30 round burst, I forget which. Each round is fired so fast it appears as a continuous beam. Each round in the burst is counted as one individual round, rather than the full burst being counted as one individual round. Does that make sense?

I know some weapons do overlap in a sense… for example, the Ground Pound is mistaken for a grenade by NPCs, who say stuff like “Watch your grenades! Same team!” for example when too close to your GP. It’s likely there are other weapons which overlap in this way, but probably what AliasComrade said. That would make the most sense.

> 2535406853211642;1:
> Look at these stats from warzone;
>
> BINARY RIFLE
> 13 KILLS
> 799 SHOTS LANDED
> 1950 SHOTS FIRED
> 41% ACCURACY PERCENTAGE
> 9 HEADSHOTS
>
> I would hope that with over 799 shots landed I would get more than 13 kills! Also I rarely use the binary riffle but I just think this is a little funny.

Each Binary Rifle beam fires 15 shots. I think this is your solution. The higher level ones shoot even more (Twin Jewels of Maethrillian may shoot around 60?).

> 2535405449919732;15:
> > 2535406853211642;1:
> > Look at these stats from warzone;
> >
> > BINARY RIFLE
> > 13 KILLS
> > 799 SHOTS LANDED
> > 1950 SHOTS FIRED
> > 41% ACCURACY PERCENTAGE
> > 9 HEADSHOTS
> >
> > I would hope that with over 799 shots landed I would get more than 13 kills! Also I rarely use the binary riffle but I just think this is a little funny.
>
> Each Binary Rifle beam fires 15 shots. I think this is your solution. The higher level ones shoot even more (Twin Jewels of Maethrillian may shoot around 60?).

Makes sense. And since it gives away your position, or the enemy can see the beam, I sometimes start by shooting an object, and strafe to get the kill.

> 2533274874817568;6:
>

U need to aim at the feet or body and the target doesnt really neer to stand still actualy…it depends on ur aim