What other REQs need changes?

What other REQs need adjustments, either in performance or level? Share your thoughts here.

The Mantis, in Halo 5 is so weak, I think it deserve level 6 of REQ, Oni Mantis level 7

> 2533274858365934;2:
> The Mantis, in Halo 5 is so weak, I think it deserve level 6 of REQ, Oni Mantis level 7

That’s a cool idea. Agreed!

It would be nice if they treated “daily win silver packs” as actual silver packs with two permanent reqs.

> 2533274864114417;4:
> It would be nice if they treated “daily win silver packs” as actual silver packs with two permanent reqs.

This would be handy as it would feel like you’re actually rewarded for winning.

I’d like to see a Binary Rifle that doesn’t have a laser pointer or have the laser pointer expanded on for it to be effective for the user.

> 2533274847916490;6:
> I’d like to see a Binary Rifle that doesn’t have a laser pointer or have the laser pointer expanded on for it to be effective for the user.

Yeah, the current Binary Rifle is trash. It’s so annoying to keep the aim on the person for like 0.5 seconds to get the kill.

> 2533274794373199;7:
> > 2533274847916490;6:
> > I’d like to see a Binary Rifle that doesn’t have a laser pointer or have the laser pointer expanded on for it to be effective for the user.
>
>
> Yeah, the current Binary Rifle is trash. It’s so annoying to keep the aim on the person for like 0.5 seconds to get the kill.

It’s not bad. Definitely not the beast it was in H4, but it’s still technically a 1 shot. I just feel the laser pointer holds it back in this game. A red sniper glare seems more acceptable.

> 2533274847916490;6:
> I’d like to see a Binary Rifle that doesn’t have a laser pointer or have the laser pointer expanded on for it to be effective for the user.

I agree its to easy to be killed when using it.

> 2535458955070436;3:
> > 2533274858365934;2:
> > The Mantis, in Halo 5 is so weak, I think it deserve level 6 of REQ, Oni Mantis level 7
>
>
> That’s a cool idea. Agreed!

you two need to take a drop pod out of here cause the mantis is insanely OP in the right hands. the only goo/bad thing the mantis has is that everyone goes after it immediately in order to kill you

Decrease the rarity for the DMR, not really a req level change, but something that seems a bit irksome. I have skins for the DMR, but DMR to use them with. Seems absurd in my opinion.

> 2717573882290912;11:
> Decrease the rarity for the DMR, not really a req level change, but something that seems a bit irksome. I have skins for the DMR, but DMR to use them with. Seems absurd in my opinion.

Should be a guaranteed REQ drop when you hit level 20 or 30, like the BR and SMG. I’m not sure why the DMR is the only non-guaranteed Loadout Weapon.

Id like to see SMG raised to level 9. Promotes too much corner camping.

> 2533274833324880;13:
> Id like to see SMG raised to level 9. Promotes too much corner camping.

I’ve never seen a corner camper with an SMG in wazone

Plasma caster regular shots need to explode on impact. I hate when I shoot at someone and they literally bounce away.

Mantis definitely need a buff, I rarely see them and they are like a tank but a bit faster… ONI Mantis at level 7

The Mantis should be a lower REQ considering how easy it is to kill.